Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
God. I'mma need you dudes to stop posting pics of your FOG 1s! :lol: Really making want them even more, after I've justified that I really don't need them, and that being in a wheelchair (i.e. on the shorter side) would mean they might look gigantic. I've said this before, but I pray we get a blacked out version, and I already think the current black version is pretty damn dope already. Hopefully Nike is listening to my prayers.

What happened to these?

B28EF8C1-85B5-4493-ABE0-7BD719F707CE.jpeg
0362DB42-29FE-4D2E-A377-ADCC899BAAE2.jpeg

Yeah WTF. Need these.

Nothing really new to add, just a quick take on three small observations:

1. Packaging is classic FOG, as seen in the photo. Nike collab is actually a step up.
2. The silhouette reminds me, but is not a 1-for-1, of the FOG sneaker boot (which I personally dig but is an acquired taste).
3. I had no issue getting in and out of the shoe, but it definitely runs long.

I love them.

81AD1999-EF8A-4B87-A3BF-CE4647398B14.jpg 82E189DA-4DB8-48A5-9D82-AFE50BDEB0E9.JPG

Nothing really new to add, just a quick take on three small observations:

1. Packaging is classic FOG, as seen in the photo. Nike collab is actually a step up.
2. The silhouette reminds me, but is not a 1-for-1, of the FOG sneaker boot (which I personally dig but is an acquired taste).
3. I had no issue getting in and out of the shoe, but it definitely runs long.

I love them.

81AD1999-EF8A-4B87-A3BF-CE4647398B14.jpg 82E189DA-4DB8-48A5-9D82-AFE50BDEB0E9.JPG

I'm an 11.5 in AJ1's, so just curious if you are as well & if you went TTS with this pair or sized down? Thanks.

PO

I'm an 11.5 in AJ1's, so just curious if you are as well & if you went TTS with this pair or sized down? Thanks.

PO

I'm an 11.5 in AJ1, 12 in 350s, and would prefer an 11 in FOG 1s (though my TTS 11.5 is isn't bad by any stretch, just long in the toe box).

Hope this helps.

I'm an 11.5 in AJ1, 12 in 350s, and would prefer an 11 in FOG 1s (though my TTS 11.5 is isn't bad by any stretch, just long in the toe box).

Hope this helps.

We are the same size in all the shoes you listed. That helps a lot! Thanks sir.

PO

SAs are still pretty dope but not on FOG1 level, IMO as well. I may be in the minority, but I think the SAs would've looked a lot better without the giant swoosh.

what it is to me, they are too plain. there is no defined design. it's a sock with a huge deformed swoosh and a really cool mid/outsole. the strap at the top i really don't like either. the stitching down the middle of the shoe i don't like. not tryna hate on the shoe just for hate's sake, but i really don't like it. i think the shape and mid/outsole are the only cool things about the SA. of course we all love 3m as well. it's even more unappealing on foot. all imo.

Last edited:
i think i done goofed bc as u all have said there are more pairs to be released and we haven't seen the a bottom yet, it's still falling. i honestly meant to cancel my sx bid but i been moving around running errands and just forgot. i believe these are going below $600. that's why i goofed. i might even be in for a 2nd pair depending on how far they fall.

:nerd:

Just received these today! Packaging and the shoe itself is top notch. I briefly tried them on and yes, I can see some people having a hard time putting these on. I was opting on getting the blacks but I really like the leather on these light bones.

Size wise I have a narrow foot and am a 10.5/11 in shoes. In these Fog 1's I ended up getting a 10.5 and they fit perfectly with a tiny bit of room.

Here are sizes which I wear in other shoes to give you guys a better understanding of my feet:
Jordan 1's - Size 11
Dunks - Size 11
Air Max 90's - Size 11
Acronym Prestos - Size 10 / M
Kobe 5 / 6's - Size 11
Converses - Size 10

DSC06932.jpg

i think i done goofed bc as u all have said there are more pairs to be released and we haven't seen the a bottom yet, it's still falling. i honestly meant to cancel my sx bid but i been moving around running errands and just forgot. i believe these are going below $600. that's why i goofed. i might even be in for a 2nd pair depending on how far they fall.

:nerd:

I can't predict anything but I can't see these going below 600, it may be close to 600 but idk about below.

Again, this is just me.

bruh, it's a free fall right now and it hasn't really slowed yet. once pairs release i'm predicting price settling somewhere between 5-600. just a day or so ago everyone was saying they all in at 700 and we're well below that already.

**** it! Bought at 710 via GOAT for size 10.5

Glad this over with, now to try and cop for retail for other stores/move onto the "bones".

Third time I've ever paid resale but personally think this will be worth it down the line.

500? Thats getting ahead of ourselves here :lol: SNKRS pairs have arrived already for the most part. Not many boutiques released online. If you are looking to buy on the resale market, this weekend might be the best you will get.

Back
Top Bottom