Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
^^^
bingo. I mentioned that JL spoke on this. he specifically said they switched to mesh for breathability bc bones have absolutely none. again, this was from the man himself. like I said some pages back, this is one of a couple reasons I'm staying far away from bone 1s.

but in other news... :D

Screenshot_20181222-025732_Gmail.jpg

sx really is THE best option for BUYERS! tracking says Monday... :nthat:

Last edited:
^^
bingo. I mentioned that JL spoke on this. he specifically said they switched to mesh for breathability bc bones have absolutely none. again, this was from the man himself. like I said some pages back, this is one of a couple reasons I'm staying far away from bone 1s.

Yeah, I heard him say that in one of his interviews as well but damn 2 hours of wear and my feet were hot! It’s cold where I am so I guess it’s good for winter.

Wore the light bone Fog 1’s out today and they are warm as hell. I feel like those don’t have much ventilation. Not sure if it’s the same with the black colorway though.
Just to confirt the entire upper is leather? Not leather and mesh like the blacks?

Last edited:
Missed on both 1 and SA, wasn't crazy on them to pay resale. The 1's are dope though.

Actually liking those black Skylon's though hope I can snag them.

finally got my 1’s in - this shoe is incredible. now i need the black tear aways so i can be done with this collab.. for now, at least lol.

dont worry bruh, the same energy will be kept perpetually for SAs bc they still garbage no matter the angle, no matter who rocking them. they cannot be saved no matter how bad yall want it to. joints are done bro

Nike wants all the money.

It’s crazy how some of the collaborators light weight stole some of Nikes design points to build their brand and nike still said “F it, let’s make this money”.

I ain’t even mad.

Back
Top Bottom