Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
just cancelled End launch since I hit SNS... reminder for those that may have it still on, it ends in a few minutes!!!!!!!!

More retailers of these suggested lots of pairs. Plus even with the fog branding demand in general for Skylons isn’t that high! I hope those that won already from sns withdraw from other auto charge raffles if they can because they’ll end up with multiples!

just cancelled End launch since I hit SNS... reminder for those that may have it still on, it ends in a few minutes!!!!!!!!

Good lookin ya'll...definitely forgot I entered for both on END. I'm out!

at least the FOG 1 and SA is new and creative...

giphy.gif

i’d love to cancel other entries but i still dont know which colour i hit on sns and i want both cws...

they run the saem as the Skylon retros that dropped this year

Got a paypal notification at 614 am pst from sns as well. Don’t know which color, though... This is wild so many in here hit!

Question: To those that hit on SNS, did you just base it on your Paypal?

Anybody got an actual email confirmation from SNS?

I am suspecting with these many numbers of people who won, their system might have encountered a glitch.

Otherwise, if this is legit, congratulations to all who copped nonetheless.

I saw a charge on my credit card earlier saying it is from SNS, checked it again this time and it disappeared already.

You guys may wanna check your payment channels too.

Question: To those that hit on SNS, did you just base it on your Paypal?

Anybody got an actual email confirmation from SNS?

I am suspecting with these many numbers of people who won, their system might have encountered a glitch.

Otherwise, if this is legit, congratulations to all who copped nonetheless.
Paypal email and card charged, and I do think there was some sort of error, but I’ve seen some people be refunded already, so if you haven’t been refunded you should be good.

Back
Top Bottom