Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anybody trying to explain away price points based off anything outside of just wanting/not wanting a shoe is overthinking life. Price justification can only be explained one way, do you want it or not. That's why resell exists and works the way it does. No shoe or thing for that matter is actually sold at what it's true cost is, so worth or $ spent is always gonna be a function of "do I want x thing enough to spend y dollars". No need to do backflips explaining why some of us bought a shoe.

What?? Lol how’s it the wrong size?

I see you in the Yeezy thread quite often so I'm gonna assume you know how Yeezys fit in general.

He says he wears the same size in 350 v1, 350 v2, 700, 750, and 500. 500 and 700 seem TTS to me. 350 v1 half size down. 350 v2 half size up. 750 half size to full size down.

Also, he said he wears same size in all version of Ultraboosts which I also strongly disagree with

I see you in the Yeezy thread quite often so I'm gonna assume you know how Yeezys fit in general.

He says he wears the same size in 350 v1, 350 v2, 700, 750, and 500. 500 and 700 seem TTS to me. 350 v1 half size down. 350 v2 half size up. 750 half size to full size down.

Also, he said he wears same size in all version of Ultraboosts which I also strongly disagree with

I’m not sure sizing can be disagreed with.... all those shoes definitely fit different but maybe those still work out well for him in that size

Obviously everyone has different preferences for me TTS is not about the shoe fitting exact in length. For me a proper fit has to lock me down in the heel and midfoot. In all my shoes I have room but room isn’t too much nor is my toe up close to the front.

Based on my experiences I notice most people tend to chose sizing based on "toe" room. That is not the case for me, as long as I'm locked and my toe isn't close/pushed to the front than I'm good. I typically have half a half a thumb-thumbs worth's of room in most shoes that I listed.

Are the light bone fog1 releasing again in Jan? Trying to figure out why the resale is so high on those

After reading all of the sizing tips and recommendations in here, I’m a bit worried now about my pair coming in from StockX. I’m a true 10.5 in most everything, however, have wide flat feet. For Jordan 1s I typically go size 11, so for whatever reason I bought an 11 off StockX. Of course won’t know for sure until they get here, but I’ve already started to worry about having to size swap to a 10.5 if the 11 runs too long.

theuserjohnny theuserjohnny , you mind snapping a pic of where your big toe is hitting in them joints when you have a chance please?

After reading all of the sizing tips and recommendations in here, I’m a bit worried now about my pair coming in from StockX. I’m a true 10.5 in most everything, however, have wide flat feet. For Jordan 1s I typically go size 11, so for whatever reason I bought an 11 off StockX. Of course won’t know for sure until they get here, but I’ve already started to worry about having to size swap to a 10.5 if the 11 runs too long.

theuserjohnny theuserjohnny , you mind snapping a pic of where your big toe is hitting in them joints when you have a chance please?

I can later on but I'll use @vinotwofour photo since it's basically the same give or take... on the right he has .5 down and the left is his TTS.

My toe is roughly in the same area as his TTS (left), I wanna say I'm one bar up (closer) than where his sits (basically in-between his .5 and TTS markings). I think you'll be fine with an 11, the shoe does run narrow but once you get your foot in you'll be locked in.

74F21CA6-3C69-431B-A6BF-2C6526076CEE.jpeg

I can later on but I'll use @vinotwofour photo since it's basically the same give or take... on the right he has .5 down and the left is his TTS.

My toe is roughly in the same area as his TTS (left), I wanna say I'm one bar up (closer) than where his sits (basically in-between his .5 and TTS markings). I think you'll be fine with an 11, the shoe does run narrow but once you get your foot in you'll be locked in.

74F21CA6-3C69-431B-A6BF-2C6526076CEE.jpeg

I appreciate the feedback. Hoping they fit, if not I’ll swap down to the 10.5.

Need a black restock and bones. People talking about bones releasing again, when did they release the first time?

Back
Top Bottom