Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Got a super late raffle win yesterday from A Ma Maniere for the black Shoot Arounds.

Will say that I wasn't a big fan of them before hand because the collar portion looks much wider in pictures but they fit well and are more comfortable than the FOG 1. Still don't know if i'll keep but they are much nicer in person.

I thought the opposite, the SA are less comfortable because theres no back heel/achilles cushion like the Fog 1. The SA heel back is strictly just the zipper and actually snagged on my socks a little lol

Not gonna lie I duck walked in them so I didn't get the full effect but as far as the forefoot with the all mesh upper it was much better imo.

Just received my black Skylons from SNKRS. Real dope shoe. Simple and clean. But I’m waiting on the pair from Notre to arrive...should be Monday for me to return my SNKRS pair.

B7906B62-9C84-4B28-A68C-50256120DFF5.jpeg
DB737001-FF0E-4DF5-B504-79C4B3E124D5.jpeg
0F361197-6587-46FF-AA7B-A022AFF6601A.jpeg

black skylons looking lush in dat pic.

ok FoG trade still on but we both acknowledge that shipping gon be ASSC speeds.

which im ok w bc im known as da slowest shipper in my crew

I thought the opposite, the SA are less comfortable because theres no back heel/achilles cushion like the Fog 1. The SA heel back is strictly just the zipper and actually snagged on my socks a little lol

Didn't know the SAs didn't have the heel cushion. No wonder some people were saying it was hard to put on.

yeah I'm surprised it hasn't been mentioned yet. You would think its easier to put on because you don't have that extra heel tab but personally I found the Fog 1 easier to slip on because of the heel tab you can use to pull your foot in.

I was looking at my blacks skylons and I don’t think the swoosh is black.

Instead I thing it’s translucent like the bone pair that hasn’t released yet.

Someone else take a look at their pair so i know that I’m not buggin.

Back
Top Bottom