Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Air Skylon II FOG-7.jpg
Air Skylon II FOG-5.jpg
Air Skylon II FOG-3.jpg
Air Skylon II FOG-1.jpg

My Skylon pairs came in, very happy w/ them....

Tempted to get the white skylons

I'm not a collector, more a wearer so I don't care about the yellowing. It's gonna happen eventually with certain pairs. And since I'm really not reselling, OG boxes just take up unnecessary space. I have the containers with the latch on one side. No more damn near killing myself trying get a box in the middle of the stack.

How do the ones fit. I’m a tts 10.5, saw a video of somebody saying they suggest half a size down

I am a TTS 10.5 and I went .5 down to a 10 and its fits perfect for me.

For reference:
Jordan 1 and 6 - 10
Jordan 2-5 and 7-14 - 10.5
AF1 - 10
Air Max 1 and 90 - 10.5
Yeezy 350 V1 and V2 and 700 - 10.5
Yeezy 750 - 10

I returned my white Skylons to my local Nike Factory Store yesterday. The cashier laughed as soon as he saw the box in my hand and goes "You too?" They had over 10 returns yesterday alone (half of which were size 12's ironically). I tried on the black pair when I got home, which I wanted to keep, but they fit way too snug, so those will be getting returned as well.

TLDR: For those interested in buying the Skylons, I'd size up at least 1/2 size, maybe full.

I returned my white Skylons to my local Nike Factory Store yesterday. The cashier laughed as soon as he saw the box in my hand and goes "You too?" They had over 10 returns yesterday alone (half of which were size 12's ironically). I tried on the black pair when I got home, which I wanted to keep, but they fit way too snug, so those will be getting returned as well.

TLDR: For those interested in buying the Skylons, I'd size up at least 1/2 size, maybe full.

I don’t even know why you bought those hideous shoes in the first place. Skylons lmao. I mean, who the hell has ever owned a skylon before last month :rofl:

Don’t get caught up in this Jerry Lorenzo hype. 95% of the stuff he releases is garbage. Just go on Barneys and look at all his stuff that’s marked down 70% and still sitting. The only reason the Fog1’s are passable is because Leo Chang had a lot of input on the design.

Last edited:
I don’t even know why you bought those hideous shoes in the first place. Skylons lmao. I mean, who the hell has ever owned a skylon before last month :rofl:

Don’t get caught up in this Jerry Lorenzo hype. 95% of the stuff he releases is garbage. Just go on Barneys and look at all his stuff that’s marked down 70% and still sitting. The only reason the Fog1’s are passable is because Leo Chang had a lot of input on the design.

Where you see 70% off? I'd cop a couple things if they marked down that much.

The ziplock bag is not sealed and you can open it like a regular ziplock bag without having to tear/cut the top portion off. Its very thin and faint but theres a small slit on 1 side right above the ziplock part but not all the way at the top that you can just open the bag.

upload_2019-1-4_10-6-6.png

Thanks, guess I should've paid more attention on how to do it but was very eager to open it. :emoji_sweat_smile:

SNS with the delay, and they refuse to cancel... paypal claim time - disappointed in them to not just cancel an order at this point

bone fogs 01/12 on the FTL calendar

4 locations again :lol:

THE shoe of 2018 hands down imo. can't think of a release this past year that i woulda wanted more. "value" and all that aside. it's just one of those shoes u HAVE to have..

personally, as far as a *new shoe goes, I think its between Fog 1, SW 97/1, and Futurecraft 4D.

IMG_2725.JPG

Back
Top Bottom