Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
its on the FTL Launch Locator not the calendar

upload_2019-1-4_18-55-56.png

I am a TTS 10.5 and I went .5 down to a 10 and its fits perfect for me.

For reference:
Jordan 1 and 6 - 10
Jordan 2-5 and 7-14 - 10.5
AF1 - 10
Air Max 1 and 90 - 10.5
Yeezy 350 V1 and V2 and 700 - 10.5
Yeezy 750 - 10

I went 10.5 in every shoe you named lol. Except 350 v1s. I don’t own a pair

The ziplock bag is not sealed and you can open it like a regular ziplock bag without having to tear/cut the top portion off. Its very thin and faint but theres a small slit on 1 side right above the ziplock part but not all the way at the top that you can just open the bag.

upload_2019-1-4_10-6-6.png

was your slit on the Nike "swoosh side" or the "air fear of god" side

SW is NOT a new shoe. it's a remix of 2 classics and customizers BEEN swapping soles before SW. those are so overhyped and overrated imo.

it's a heated debate, but heres my take on it. Has Nike made a 97/1 before? Using "customizers sole swap" isn't really a good example, it wasn't officially licensed/released by Nike. I've seen a few customizers sole swap flyknits with airmaxes or flyknits with other flyknit models, I think thats a cool diy project they did but its not an official new release by Nike. I consider 97/1 a *new shoe because it hasn't been done before by Nike. Mixing older parts doesn't mean the finished product isn't something new , Nike takes old parts of other shoes too and make something new out of it. New mold, new model, new name. Even yeezy 1's has taken parts from a few different old nikes.

was your slit on the Nike "swoosh side" or the "air fear of god" side

umm I forget, I can check later if you need lol.

it's a heated debate, but heres my take on it. Has Nike made a 97/1 before? Using "customizers sole swap" isn't really a good example, it wasn't officially licensed/released by Nike. I've seen a few customizers sole swap flyknits with airmaxes or flyknits with other flyknit models, I think thats a cool diy project they did but its not an official new release by Nike. I consider 97/1 a *new shoe because it hasn't been done before by Nike. Mixing older parts doesn't mean the finished product isn't something new , Nike takes old parts of other shoes too and make something new out of it. New mold, new model, new name. Even yeezy 1's has taken parts from a few different old nikes.

umm I forget, I can check later if you need lol.

if you can lol, i know it a weird question and i know you and others have told me the shoe I got is legit but this would prob just put any worries I have to bed lmao

if you can lol, i know it a weird question and i know you and others have told me the shoe I got is legit but this would prob just put any worries I have to bed lmao

PM me if you need me to take any additional photos for comparison. From the looks of your original post, I'm pretty sure yours are legit. The fakes I've seen seem to have the wrong/bad materials as of now, probably take another wave or 2 of fakes for them to get pretty close.

PM me if you need me to take any additional photos for comparison. From the looks of your original post, I'm pretty sure yours are legit. The fakes I've seen seem to have the wrong/bad materials as of now, probably take another wave or 2 of fakes for them to get pretty close.

thanks! i really appreciate that! but i agree everything has checked out thus far!
the last thing I just thought of was the side the slit was on the bag (I know it's weird that I'm even noticing this or bringing this to attention lmao)

i mean most people (including me) thought you had to tear the bag to get to the extra stuff

Back
Top Bottom