Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:lol: wearing them on a place mat? :lol: can’t make this **** up.......

I ain't say that I was wearing them. Just slid my foot in for a quick pic and to confirm sizing. Ain't no one rockin' with a StockX tag like it's a hang tag lmao.

So you paid resell to resell later?

No, I paid resell because I like the shoes and didn't hit on the release. Secondly, I just got home from picking up the shoes from work that was left at my desk because it arrived on Friday. So you figure that because the stockX verification tag is still on the shoes that it'll be later sold for resell? Ya'll say stuff just to say stuff. Anyway, I just wanted to share my pickup. That's it.

No, I paid resell because I like the shoes and didn't hit on the release. Secondly, I just got home from picking up the shoes from work that was left at my desk because it arrived on Friday. So you figure that because the stockX verification tag is still on the shoes that it'll be later sold for resell? Ya'll say stuff just to say stuff. Anyway, I just wanted to share my pickup. That's it.
How much did you pay? Still low key salty my size 10 didn’t pass verification

So you paid resell to resell later?

That could be a thing with this sneaker imo. If you bought at that 700 price point I think within a year you could get a nice return. The issue is just swallowing that initial resale price point.

That could be a thing with this sneaker imo. If you bought at that 700 price point I think within a year you could get a nice return. The issue is just swallowing that initial resale price point.

Keep it for the resell thread then.

What is the ceiling price? IDK if the shoe will be worth 1.5-2k. thas the only way it would make sense to me to buy for 700+ now just to flip later.

a lot of colors rumored, I think I remember seeing a black/white. all about exclusivity these days, if they keep it limited 2k for blacks easy in a few months but if they milk this silo I can see it settle around 1k or a little less

97A13AC2-D078-4CE8-89A4-F9ED86ED5BA0.jpeg

image1 (1).jpg image0.jpg

Not my pics..feel like youll see any flaws in the bones alot more prominently

Attachments

• image2.jpg
    image2.jpg
    231.3 KB · Views: 65
Back
Top Bottom