Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
These things fire! Hope to break em out soon. An extra raffle win on a pair of blue toe union AJ1 funded these. S/o UNION LA.

888EA8D0-0E86-4C0D-AF08-CC5F9FF4E78D.jpeg

It depends on more than just the HS number.. it's not just 10 min = Win everywhere no matter what lol. Store allocation and size, location, and size of the shoe.. these things make a difference. People have selective memory though.

I was told by a store manager that how much you spend does factor into winning releases.

Also, if you win and don’t pick up the shoe your account will be penalized.

Just what I was told

you were fed lies

my account is over 3k and I rarely miss a release. After I didn’t pick up infared 6 I’m 2014 I didn’t win anything for about a year.

And I might have been TOLD lies, not fed, just because I repeat the information given means I believe it, just letting y’all know what I was told

i've been in the 1.5k mark for this year and for stores that get it within my area I haven't lost all year.

but considering that this is the only Footlocker in Cali I'm sure there are people who have spent more than me.

I was around the 1k mark when Black FoG dropped.

I was told by a store manager that how much you spend does factor into winning releases.

Also, if you win and don’t pick up the shoe your account will be penalized.

Just what I was told

I think some of this may be true. I was hittin W’s with my 2 FTL VIP accounts. The release of the game royal 1’s, i didn’t pick up for my other VIP account. After that, all L’s. But my other VIP account (the account i picked up the game royals), i was getting W’s. So now, i make sure to accept/decline whenever i win a raffle just to be safe.

my account is over 3k and I rarely miss a release. After I didn’t pick up infared 6 I’m 2014 I didn’t win anything for about a year.

And I might have been TOLD lies, not fed, just because I repeat the information given means I believe it, just letting y’all know what I was told

the app didn't even launch until 2016, how did you win Infrared 6's in 2014 from the app?

I have a main account that I had $4k spent on it, I also have other accounts with $300 spent on it and the $300 account would win for the same size and location that the $4k account lost at.

the app didn't even launch until 2016, how did you win Infrared 6's in 2014 from the app?

I have a main account that I had $4k spent on it, I also have other accounts with $300 spent on it and the $300 account would win for the same size and location that the $4k account lost at.

Might not have been that release, but im pretty sure the app was launched in the Sacramento area before it went nationwide. Anyways, there was a release I did not pick up and straight lost for the next year.

Question for you though, did you not pick up a win on the 4K account? Like I said not picking up also factors in.

I don’t think money spent and pick up ratio are the only factors.

It seems like on some releases they release a certain amount of pairs at each minute pickup interval.

Might not have been that release, but im pretty sure the app was launched in the Sacramento area before it went nationwide. Anyways, there was a release I did not pick up and straight lost for the next year.

Question for you though, did you not pick up a win on the 4K account? Like I said not picking up also factors in.

I don’t think money spent and pick up ratio are the only factors.

It seems like on some releases they release a certain amount of pairs at each minute pickup interval.

yes I picked up every pair on the $4k account that I won. For maybe 2-3 releases, my new accounts with lower money spent would win meanwhile my $4k account would lose. And on some of my newer accounts, I didn't pick up on like 2-3 other releases and yet those accounts still hit on future stuff.

but yes I agree with you on that "money spent and pick up ratio aren't the only factors". You gotta factor in what size, what locations, the amount of pairs the store received, and also the amount of people who also entered the same size and location as you, as these factors vary release to release.

And also yes, they do release a certain amount of pairs at each headstart minute interval. Even more so than earlier on, thats why its not strange nowadays to see people hit with 7 minute headstart. Personally, I've had at least 2 accounts with either a 7 minute headstart and a 9 minute headstart win for shoes in the same size and location as my other 10 minute headstart account that would lose.

it’s all random to me. I hit spiderman 1’s @ Footaction with 0 money spent on the account...in fact I was getting the to maintain vip spend 225. I hit Spider-Man’s 1’s at FA that only got 1 full size run.

Guys enter for the jordan nostalgia 6s in the same zip code and then it carries over to the FOGs. Since that store ( zip code) is doing jordan 6s thru raffle also. Then change back. 9007 worked for me. Hurry though.

Ftlcodes was answering people on his page. I tried the jordan 6s and it worked

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom