Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've won once from Sivas and put my real info. They never asked for verification after selecting me though.

i'm still waiting for a win from sivas and sns
I entered the SNS raffle last week. I see they have all the pairs up but you cant enter right now.

This is the only shoe ive ever tried to win on there so im not sure how this works. They using the old entries or will they re-open this raffle before the end of the week?

sns posted on insta stories that all entries are still valid

and they will make an announcement when all winners are contacted on the correct date

idk if they gonna re open the raffle or not tho

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190114-183857.png
    Screenshot_20190114-183857.png
    350.5 KB · Views: 35
$350 plus tax is already overpriced enough for these. You see a lot of the glue stains on the black's. I don't care about the market bcuz I'm not paying $700-$800 for the market price. It's not being cheap, it's called being smart with your money. Only idiots make comments like that. It's ok, you keep being a dumb delusional. :D
I guess... flipping these for a quick 2-300 dollar profit isn’t smart but yeah Hahahah idiot

Screenshot_20190114-223315_YouTube.jpg Screenshot_20190114-223220_YouTube.jpg
bones are amazingly beautiful in hand, but not so much on foot. Wayno has really small feet. I think like a sz 8 or something. bones look extremely huge and clunky on foot. I initially peeped this in the complex vid where john Mayer was rocking them. the way the SUEDE/NUBUCK upper has such restricted movement doesn't look right while being worn. definitely not the right material for the upper of this design!

I haven't seen many if any good on foot pics of bones. the opposite is true for blacks IMO! there is no "weird agenda." :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: just my observations

bones are amazingly beautiful in hand, but not so much on foot. Wayno has really small feet. I think like a sz 8 or something. bones look extremely huge and clunky on foot. I initially peeped this in the complex vid where john Mayer was rocking them. the way the SUEDE/NUBUCK upper has such restricted movement doesn't look right while being worn. definitely not the right material for the upper of this design!

I haven't seen many if any good on foot pics of bones. the opposite is true for blacks IMO! there is no "weird agenda." :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: just my observations

:lol: such disdain for this colorway.

I mean an all black shoe is hard to distinguish from a far. The Bone, you know what it is from far, close whatever.

The black pair, even with the black/creamish bottom stil hard to tell and see details from a far. Plus heavy black based shoes with fits IMO is a tad boring.

But my opinion, different strokes.

bad fit

Back
Top Bottom