Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So funny how they dropping the same 2 colorways in each model, and we eat it all up.

I wore mine the other day
2DF77F72-60F8-4F84-9EAD-C9EFBAE930B3.jpeg

That’s the stuff right there. These were the first non Jordan sneaker I owned since the original IVs released when I was in elementary school. I love this shoe.

yeah you can imagine how annoying it was to enter Hanon. You had to create a whole new Hanon account since this is a new type of raffle launch system for them, then you gotta sign in to paypal to verify, then bounce you back to hanon to go thru a regular shopify checkout. And there were some card declines too because when your card gets 4 straight charges of $300+ within 2 minutes, your card fraud alert is gonna act up lol.

Looks like the SNS raffles are up but are IP blocked. Im in NJ like two hours away and I cant enter. I even turned on my VPN and put myself in NYC and i still cant get through.

Are they not releasing them in NYC? Im confused.

Anyone else been able to get through?

Nvm... figured it out. I switched the VPN to Paris and I was able to get through. Looks like the current SNS raffles are only for Paris, London, Stockholm, and Berlin

they only opened the Fog raffles up for EUROPE in-store pickup only.

They did the NYC only raffle last week for just the Bone Fog 1. They haven't opened that back up. The link leads to a "RAFFLE ENDED" page. They might not open it again and just kept the old entries as the only valid entries

they only opened the Fog raffles up for EUROPE in-store pickup only.

They did the NYC only raffle last week for just the Bone Fog 1. They haven't opened that back up. The link leads to a "RAFFLE ENDED" page. They might not open it again and just kept the old entries as the only valid entries
Yeah i did the NYC one last week... was trying to enter for the SAs. Just thought they were getting really specific with the IP fencing but it was only happening cause of the country IP, not the state.

Don’t enter the raffle SNS is doing now unless you’re trying to book a ticket to Europe
lol yeah, i understand that.

Messed with it a little tho and they have like no sizes available for the SAs either. Only 5 sizes. 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, and 10. Oh well.

Back
Top Bottom