Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'd be cautious. Leg opening on 3rd pic is way too wide. Normally it should line up with the vertical portion of the cage. But the pair in the pic has its opening way past the the vertical portion of the cage.

Toebox material looks odd too.

Weird thing is that this is the best toebox I've seen out of the fakes that have been in here... but for me it was...
  • Color of box (could be due to lighting condition)
  • Size tag (font not as bold/thicc)
  • FoG hangtag (should not be that clear)
  • Picture showing the back is just off in regards to shape one shoe looks fatter than the other and "inner pull tab" is only seen on one shoe (should be seen sticking out for both)
  • I agree with the last picture the shape looks far to wide
  • Swoosh on cage it also too fat, it doesn't tapper
EDIT: Looking at the 3rd picture the material of the toebox is indeed off, it looked decently good in the other photos to me.

anyone gotten their pair of Bone 1's off stock X with no "dust bag"? **** is annoying when you're paying resell prices and don't get everything...

I know they wrote it down in the product description but that's just gonna incentivize sellers to keep the bag if they got it.

FOG1 is a more sophisticated design. I use to think Black 750 was fire, but now they’re just ok.
84B5F899-46EF-46CF-B286-5EBA2926D263.gif

But darling you must know lorenzo was in the design process of the 750, pish posh.

Your shoe critic opinion is amateurish.
005BFE1C-2B2B-4529-A9FF-710E48BA9C76.gif

84B5F899-46EF-46CF-B286-5EBA2926D263.gif

But darling you must know lorenzo was in the design process of the 750, pish posh.

Your shoe critic opinion is amateurish.
005BFE1C-2B2B-4529-A9FF-710E48BA9C76.gif

I’m aware of that aspect- and That solidifies my point. Jerry worked on those earlier in his career, and contributed to him sophisticating certain ideas and details when it came to his own model.

“I used to think it was fire but now its ok.”

Basically “it was the hype back then but no one cares about 750’s anymore so I wont either”. :lol:

Absolutely not. I am saying, to me, these shoes fall into a similar category, and because the FOG1 is much cleaner to me, the 750 doesn’t have the same effect.

Like when someone God has gifted intelligence creates a medical cure. Not their fault people cant afford it, just have to grab an Advil and move on..

I didn't really wanna get into the Jerry, religion discussion cause everybody will have their own opinion of that based off their own relationship wit religion, BUT I don't think Jerry and what he said can be compared to pastors misappropriating church funds for personal gain mainly because Jerry is selling a product under a for profit business.

I really just took what he said as explaining that his gift from God is the talent to create clothing that people value, and no matter what he does to cut cost or make things cheaper there's still gonna be people on the outside looking in. With that being said, why would he dilute his vision for the sake of making something more "accessible", when in reality one person's access doesn't equal another person's access. If anything, I felt like it was more corny for a person to jump in his mentions saying "hey, I can't afford this, why can't you make it cheaper". What that person did would be no different than going to the Ferrari dealership and asking the same thing.

But I digress lol. In other news, FOG1s price on SX still going pretty damn strong
Y’all funny as hell. Nt never change.
Like when someone God has gifted intelligence creates a medical cure. Not their fault people cant afford it, just have to grab an Advil and move on..
Don’t some people get free health care though?

Y’all funny as hell. Nt never change.

Don’t some people get free health care though?

Funny cause I don't 100% agree with your view of what he said? Weird way to live life, but it's all good. We don't have to agree. I'm here for sneaker talk anyway my g.

I didn't really wanna get into the Jerry, religion discussion cause everybody will have their own opinion of that based off their own relationship wit religion, BUT I don't think Jerry and what he said can be compared to pastors misappropriating church funds for personal gain mainly because Jerry is selling a product under a for profit business.

I really just took what he said as explaining that his gift from God is the talent to create clothing that people value, and no matter what he does to cut cost or make things cheaper there's still gonna be people on the outside looking in. With that being said, why would he dilute his vision for the sake of making something more "accessible", when in reality one person's access doesn't equal another person's access. If anything, I felt like it was more corny for a person to jump in his mentions saying "hey, I can't afford this, why can't you make it cheaper". What that person did would be no different than going to the Ferrari dealership and asking the same thing.

But I digress lol. In other news, FOG1s price on SX still going pretty damn strong

His reasoning was dumb af, aint no justifying what he said. :lol:

His reasoning was dumb af, aint no justifying what he said. :lol:

It's enough back and forth about this kind of stuff on social media already, so I promise I'm not even trying to turn it into that in here. You bring religion, money, and life philosophies into a conversation and it's a recipe for debate.

Funny cause I don't 100% agree with your view of what he said? Weird way to live life, but it's all good. We don't have to agree. I'm here for sneaker talk anyway my g.
Lol you did it again.

I always laugh when members post paragraphs then type “back to the shoes”,like they didn’t mean to post paragraphs not on the thread topic.

Speak your mind, I could careless. It just amuses me when people do that.

Lol you did it again.

I always laugh when members post paragraphs then type “back to the shoes”,like they didn’t mean to post paragraphs not on the thread topic.

Speak your mind, I could careless. It just amuses me when people do that.

I don't want no smoke bro lol. I already waved the white flag.

Back
Top Bottom