Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jerry is going to block you for buying those. You better cancel your order :lol:

Can you be appreciative of the good, but salty about the bad at the same time if somebody is doing both things to you? Cause that's what's happening here, but also, it's not like Jerry is calling into question this guy's character. He just dissed his cheap copycat pants, that's why its so funny to me he's talking about he's praying for him lol....it ain't that serious g.
The fact the Jerry even took the time to post a diss comment to dude who is an absolute nobody is goofy af. You’d think that Jerry is way bigger than that.

Last edited:
Jerry acting like fast fashion hasn't been around for a long time. Does he not realize that if MNML didn't copy his pants or design we aren't going to be like "oh i love those FOG pants so much im going to drop $800 because there is no decent alternative". Bruh you are priced wayyyyy out of MNML's clientele. Even your Pac Sun collection is pricey compared to MNML and even that is hard to obtain.

The fact the Jerry even took the time to post a diss comment to dude who is an absolute nobody is goofy af. You’d think that Jerry is way bigger than that.

The internet is the great equalizer bruh...Jerry typed a one word response on a platform he's on anyway. Celebs responding to a troll on twitter or IG is common. Just a testament to how small the world is now.

Jerry acting like fast fashion hasn't been around for a long time. Does he not realize that if MNML didn't copy his pants or design we aren't going to be like "oh i love those FOG pants so much im going to drop $800 because there is no decent alternative". Bruh you are priced wayyyyy out of MNML's clientele. Even your Pac Sun collection is pricey compared to MNML and even that is hard to obtain.

I agree wit this. Fast fashion is mostly supported by people who are priced out of luxury spending. I also think it helps convert people later on into spending on the real thing once they can afford it. Luxury vs fast fashion usually has a pretty big gap in quality, but also emotional value.

was looking at these and those snap cargos

i guess side note, i ended up getting those NIKE ACGs yall discussed. I went down to a medium and yea theyre still loose. I might have been able to go down two sizes to small but Med will work
I highly suggest da snap cargos bro. Actually got the khaki and da olive joints. Perfect for air forces and other bulky silos

was looking at these and those snap cargos

i guess side note, i ended up getting those NIKE ACGs yall discussed. I went down to a medium and yea theyre still loose. I might have been able to go down two sizes to small but Med will work

The ACG cargos are too good. Can’t have chicken legs though.

Damn those pants are clean af and relatively cheap. Love the pockets. Might buy and get the legs and ankle area tapered a bit

This same Jerry clowns kid buying his product

But when ocho Cinco is like hey I’m gonna take H&M denim and make the FOG jeans cause they cost too much, he is quick to be like nah bro I’ll hook you up.

It’s just funny man. Jerry is a funny guy. That’s why I find his over the top religious stuff to be a joke from time to time when he gets in his caption bag or interviews

Damn those pants are clean af and relatively cheap. Love the pockets. Might buy and get the legs and ankle area tapered a bit

if youre talking about those ACGs, the ankles have a mechanism at the bottom that lets you taper it in a few different ways.

Nike did a horrible job on their site modeling the pants

This same Jerry clowns kid buying his product

But when ocho Cinco is like hey I’m gonna take H&M denim and make the FOG jeans cause they cost too much, he is quick to be like nah bro I’ll hook you up.

It’s just funny man. Jerry is a funny guy. That’s why I find his over the top religious stuff to be a joke from time to time when he gets in his caption bag or interviews

Are you surprised? Ocho Cinco wearing FoG benefits Jerry. That guy Paul doesn't benefit Jerry at all. Jerry brown nosing :lol:

Last edited:
if youre talking about those ACGs, the ankles have a mechanism at the bottom that lets you taper it in a few different ways.

Nike did a horrible job on their site modeling the pants

Oh you bought the Nike Labs? I was referring to the new ACG.

oh yea. I copped the nikelab ones.

How are the newer acgs?

I like them a lot. I like how the belt works, the pockets are good sized, and they are really comfortable. Definitely baggy but that seems to be the direction fashion is going.

I want the black acg. I copped da moon particle jawing when they dropped on nordys

Back
Top Bottom