Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mocs actually don't look bad especially if you need a throw on summer shoe for vacation/beach. Still not copping, but will grab Raids. I think the kicks will be relatively easy to get, and all of us that want them will be fine. It's crazy that I've been waiting and waiting for those grey sweats and now I don't know if I even want them any more.

These new sweats are not the same we saw with the fog 1s these are a slightly different shade of gray

So I’m going to pull the trigger on either the black FOG 1 or the black Off White Blazer. The FOG 1 will cost me a extra $100. Which way would you go?

Are there a list of stockists for the pants, or is it just NDC?
Also are the other pants (not the sweats) releasing Saturday too or just the sweats?

Are there a list of stockists for the pants, or is it just NDC?
Also are the other pants (not the sweats) releasing Saturday too or just the sweats?

Looks like to me anybody wit the shoes are selling the gear too. And I think it's another pair of those tights coming out Saturday. The all over print joints.

Does anyone have the pics Jerry Lorenzo posted on his IG (I think he deleted them) of the 180 mocs at the beach sitting next to the Nike beach shoes?

Finally a release for those that want the shoe should be able to get it....and the gear looks to be everywhere the shoes are at. I hope we all eat

Finally a release for those that want the shoe should be able to get it....and the gear looks to be everywhere the shoes are at. I hope we all eat

You think the Raids gonna be easy? It's still gonna be hard to get. There's no way they will be treated like the Skylons - which sat and are STILL available in a full size run on the FoG website.

tenor.gif

You think the Raids gonna be easy? It's still gonna be hard to get. There's no way they will be treated like the Skylons - which sat and are STILL available in a full size run on the FoG website.

tenor.gif
not easy but if you want a pair they will be more available. I have a lot of places by me doing FCFS. Online site list grows by the minute. I'm just saying if you want a pair for personal with work these will be attainable. I don't in any way think they will sit but demand is not as high and it's reflected in resale prices.

Back
Top Bottom