Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
they might be some random sweaters or a gift card.

but u miss 100% of the shots you don't take
Well the good thing is they have a 14 day return policy and I paid with PayPal should the sale go sideways.

Reactions: JPS
JPS JPS thanks for posting that link :nthat:

NT...I hate to be that guy :lol: but how long does Union normally take to hit you with shipping confirmation/ship to you :nerd:?

Swear StockX mines sale data from elsewhere. They used to do that, then they said they restricted it to only StockX and even included a note, and it's now removed again.
I wonder. I sold some things recently on GOAT that haven't had a sale in months on SX and I've been checking to see if any of my sales showed up and nada.

Don't thank me yet. this was backdoor. we might be bamboozled.

Don't thank me yet. this was backdoor. we might be bamboozled.

I mean, it's showing up on the Search query, so I'm not sure how backdoor it could've been :lol:
Same way people ordered off the Union restock. But then again, the pictures were loaded and the info were correct for that :lol:

I mean, it's showing up on the Search query, so I'm not sure how backdoor it could've been :lol:
Same way people ordered off the Union restock. But then again, the pictures were loaded and the info were correct for that :lol:
it didn't show up when I searched.

meh. got my raids from SNKRS already.

they'll prob just cancel if anything

kind of messed up u laughing at cats who genuinely trying to cop for feet.

I just want everyone to win

I’m just joking man lol. I know they’re the Raids. Hopefully they honor the orders.

Back
Top Bottom