Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
as much as i like the bone raids i have bone skylons. So given the option id take black over the bone (F&F over both....but ya know) so will assess the resale market after I take the Ls on the black drop next month. But there are a decent amount of heat on the horizon to make me not care too much if i miss out. Those Sacai's (blazer and waffles) are on the hit list and of course bred IVs

im on the fence... the blk raid fogs dont seem to have as much detail as the bone.. hence we see the swoosh on the bone, not on the blk..

So these pants did not release?

Attachments

• B6D543BD-5B92-4F21-A0D1-D3053A65C81E.jpeg
    B6D543BD-5B92-4F21-A0D1-D3053A65C81E.jpeg
    349 KB · Views: 28
So id say this was equally as difficult as the FOG 1 :lol:
L-SNKRS twice
L-DSM
L-Concpts
L-FOG site
L on a whole bunch of raffles

so yea...here is to the black raids
Bra this was an easy W. Could have doubled up in store today but I only need 1 for the toe. This release was toooo easy for me but those sweats are a unicorn hahaha

Union isn’t supposed to be dropping until 2pm online.

Thankfully secured my pair at bait this morning after some kids tried to cut the line and got everyone who had been waiting for hours real angry.

Every line needs a few gangstas and ex military folk to keep people in their lane.
Braaaa I was at BAIT too that was soooo shady! Like 10 dudes just swoooped at the front right at the drop time and the manager was like the line is what it is like wtf bro like the 10 kids just jumped the line. It was because undefeated dropped early at 9am. Then the goons came to mess up BAIT smh

These mofos are hard to slip on...

And I feel like stock x is great for buyers as long as we don’t cave on our bids. Then you can force sellers to come down.

Braaaa I was at BAIT too that was soooo shady! Like 10 dudes just swoooped at the front right at the drop time and the manager was like the line is what it is like wtf bro like the 10 kids just jumped the line. It was because undefeated dropped early at 9am. Then the goons came to mess up BAIT smh

SF, right?
I thought they would open at 11 like the previous FCFS release I went to, but when I got there at like 10 AM they were already open and people have purchased pairs already. Guess those guys went straight to BAIT afterwards :rolleyes

I really need SVD to ship mine out. I didnt get through from the raffle but the random release on the app yesterday. Even with a confirmation email it just never feels like enough.

Bra this was an easy W. Could have doubled up in store today but I only need 1 for the toe. This release was toooo easy for me but those sweats are a unicorn hahaha

Xhibition had them in store, I’m sure if you call they’ll put you together.

They also had smaller sizes of the raids left of anybody wants to cop for their girl or anything

I initially wanted the black raids but there was no way they would get any burn w me rocking the black FoG 1 so much. I the bone raids were just right after seeing what vibe I wanted for this szn. The only thing left is prob a game time decision of copping black fog moc

Back
Top Bottom