Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
SF, right?
I thought they would open at 11 like the previous FCFS release I went to, but when I got there at like 10 AM they were already open and people have purchased pairs already. Guess those guys went straight to BAIT afterwards :rolleyes
yeah they did. UNDFTD always on some shady ish i swear. Why did they drop at 9 instead of the normal 11? I also heard in line the SB dog walker was supposed to be FCFS at UNDFTD but last minute they did an in store raffle...guess how that turned out

yeah they did. UNDFTD always on some shady ish i swear. Why did they drop at 9 instead of the normal 11? I also heard in line the SB dog walker was supposed to be FCFS at UNDFTD but last minute they did an in store raffle...guess how that turned out

Yeah, I definitely wouldn't have went, or maybe left the house a lot earlier, if I knew they were gonna open up shop earlier. It was a pretty big waste of my time and money. They only had sizes 7 and under left apparently, so I probably might've been able to purchase another size and try to trade for my size, but as soon as I found out they didn't carry my size or another NTer's size I just left. Yeah, that was probably dumb of me, but I wouldn't want somebody who isn't my size to pick up my size so I try to put that same energy out there.

Did you end up getting your pair from BAIT even though some kids cut the line?

For those that say sizing is TTS, what is your sizing in AJ1, Jordan IV? I’m going to have to pay resale but I’m not sure which size to get.

Yeah, I definitely wouldn't have went, or maybe left the house a lot earlier, if I knew they were gonna open up shop earlier. It was a pretty big waste of my time and money. They only had sizes 7 and under left apparently, so I probably might've been able to purchase another size and try to trade for my size, but as soon as I found out they didn't carry my size or another NTer's size I just left. Yeah, that was probably dumb of me, but I wouldn't want somebody who isn't my size to pick up my size so I try to put that same energy out there.

if Blends Nike account was in trouble for a bit why can't Nike do the same with UNDFT? Keep account when **** like that happens and blast nike.

Struck out on snkrs and every raffle I entered for the raids. Forgot to check the spam folder until this morning. BSTN came in clutch with the 48 hour link :pimp:
64ADE54E-9448-49FC-8DA0-575690B731AC.jpeg

You‘re such a lucky dude!
I got through on solebox, but they are known for overselling. Patiently waiting for W-shipment oder L-cancellation

How did you pull that off, i was refreshing that page constantly then right at 12:00 it was sold out lol.

How did you pull that off, i was refreshing that page constantly then right at 12:00 it was sold out lol.

Exactly that’s my worries - my cart gave the usual „someone was faster yadehjadah“ and 1 minute later i was able to checkout after constantly refreshing. Payment got through, order confirmation received but my expectations aren‘t very high, since it was like 9:02 local time.

Exactly that’s my worries - my cart gave the usual „someone was faster yadehjadah“ and 1 minute later i was able to checkout after constantly refreshing. Payment got through, order confirmation received but my expectations aren‘t very high, since it was like 9:02 local time.
props for pulling it off it you hit that W. I def hit that X right when i saw SOLDOUT lol

What are some of the dead giveaways of fakes when looking at the light bone fog 1s? Looking at a pair and the lack of space between where the cage meets the midsole and toe box is throwing me off. Compared to other photos I’ve seen it looks like there’s not enough space in between where the cage touches the midsole and where the toe box is compared to official press photos. But then on the other hand I’ve seen “legit” sellers selling pairs that have that lack of space. I also took into account the size of the shoe and have seen pairs that look like the one I’m looking at and also ones that look like the official photos.

Attachments

• 292C20A6-708A-46E2-9C89-5F5C43437FA0.jpeg
    292C20A6-708A-46E2-9C89-5F5C43437FA0.jpeg
    51 KB · Views: 44
  • 779D1463-90DE-42BE-8F29-701D48923018.jpeg
    779D1463-90DE-42BE-8F29-701D48923018.jpeg
    128.7 KB · Views: 48
  • 48C56824-8410-4B4D-BEE5-013DC033FF63.jpeg
    48C56824-8410-4B4D-BEE5-013DC033FF63.jpeg
    91.2 KB · Views: 45

yeah I was able to get my personal pair bro! Those kids ruin it man. always looking at stockx constantly its not even about if you like it or not anymore. The game has flipped on its own head imo. UNDFTD just dropped them a little early it was like they dropped them for a raffle win usually earlier than the store opens so that didnt bother me so much. It is more so the people and the community right now

if Blends Nike account was in trouble for a bit why can't Nike do the same with UNDFT? Keep account when **** like that happens and blast nike.
what Blends did was 10000000x times worse and they deserve losing the account. UNDFTD selling a few hours early eeehhhh it sucks but it is what it is.

What are some of the dead giveaways of fakes when looking at the light bone fog 1s? Looking at a pair and the lack of space between where the cage meets the midsole and toe box is throwing me off. Compared to other photos I’ve seen it looks like there’s not enough space in between where the cage touches the midsole and where the toe box is compared to official press photos. But then on the other hand I’ve seen “legit” sellers selling pairs that have that lack of space. I also took into account the size of the shoe and have seen pairs that look like the one I’m looking at and also ones that look like the official photos.

Pretty sure the 3rd pair are the only legit ones of these 3.

yeah I was able to get my personal pair bro! Those kids ruin it man. always looking at stockx constantly its not even about if you like it or not anymore. The game has flipped on its own head imo. UNDFTD just dropped them a little early it was like they dropped them for a raffle win usually earlier than the store opens so that didnt bother me so much. It is more so the people and the community right now

Did BAIT have a large inventory? What time did you get there?

The shoes on the first pic are fake af.
Third pic is a promo shot from Nike

Back
Top Bottom