Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Have anyone with both kd12 and fog1 able to compare if both are similar cushioning? Or can offer picture of what it look like under their Insole? Insole are both directly on top of the zoom right? No stroble board?

I went 1/2 size up in the Raids because my feet are wide, praying they aren’t giant when they get here.

Does the lace toggle on the back do anything or just aesthetics?
Should've been on the front

its to tighten your shoe lol, you ever wore water shoes before?

the Nike Air Mocs has the same function

BTKA_14567604126116695_e15f7c50bc30cf49594cbffe72bdef_1024x1024.jpeg

its to tighten your shoe lol, you ever wore water shoes before?

the Nike Air Mocs has the same function

BTKA_14567604126116695_e15f7c50bc30cf49594cbffe72bdef_1024x1024.jpeg

I know the functionality just wasn't sure how well it works being how low it is positioned and there's a magnetic? snap on the side. No, never worn those before lol.

I know the functionality just wasn't sure how well it works being how low it is positioned and there's a magnetic? snap on the side. No, never worn those before lol.

well water shoes in general, for beaches or watersports. The toggles are low is because its suppose to keep your heel locked down

Good moc pic... I barely ever wear anything that covers my ankles down here in the South, though... looks like a pants-only-win.

Wearing my Mocs today. As long as you wear pants with an opening large enough to go over the Moc opening, they look really clean.

Anyone know anything crusoe and sons in New York? They still haven't shipped yet my mocs. I emailed them but no response yet.

Looks like the general consensus is that mocs don't look good with shorts which completely deads it for me cause they seem like a shoe you'd only really wear in the summer.

got raids and mocs in hand today. don't understand why there's less love for moc. Moc is equally nice imo

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom