Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
got raids and mocs in hand today. don't understand why there's less love for moc. Moc is equally nice imo

It's a much more challenging shoe to wear well, and anytime that element is present the room will be divided on how they look.

I usually wear a 12 in Jordan 1 due to wide feet. I also wear 11.5 in epic reacts. I got an 11 in the raids due to youtubers saying it ran big. Just got them today and The 11 works for me

For the people who have wore them

Are the air raids comfortable sole wise?
I have horrible sole pains

Picked the mocs up today, quick on feet sorry for the blurry pic

23s5uc.jpg
23s5uc.jpg

Last edited:
Picked the mocs up today, quick on feet sorry for the blurry pic

23s5uc.jpg
23s5uc.jpg

Hows the fit? I hear they are very narrow & long. Is that true? I have semi-wide feet I went my airmax/React size (which is half size up from all other shoes) I hope they aren’t too narrow where I wont be comfortable in them.

Hows the fit? I hear they are very narrow & long. Is that true? I have semi-wide feet I went my airmax/React size (which is half size up from all other shoes) I hope they aren’t too narrow where I wont be comfortable in them.
I didn't feel like they were narrow or anything like that. But maybe because the material is soft and allows wiggle/movement. I went with my ultraboost size and they felt fine, although I do get heel lift. I feel the heel lift is more due to the soft material not holding my heel in place rather than the shoe being too long.

got the shorts in yesterday, getting the raids in today. the shorts are smaller than I thought; I know Jerry's thing is oversized fit so I went a size down smh.

Wide footer report.

I got my size 12 last night in the raids, same size I wear in Aj1 and they are snug as f**k in the mid section... A size up would make them too long, though.

Thought it might be an instant resell but after putting them on, I can wear them but break in will be required and they must be strapped to cover up the mild mid-lace scrunchie.

is there a fake guide for black FOG1s? Have a friend thinking of buying, and personally don't know what to tell him to look for

I usually wear a 12 in Jordan 1 due to wide feet. I also wear 11.5 in epic reacts. I got an 11 in the raids due to youtubers saying it ran big. Just got them today and The 11 works for me

Wide footer report.

I got my size 12 last night in the raids, same size I wear in Aj1 and they are snug as f**k in the mid section... A size up would make them too long, though.

well this is confusing

Back
Top Bottom