Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So who’s camping at UNDFTD!?

**** no. I ain't gonna compete with chairs.

And since they didn't say whether it's FCFS or Live Raffle, I'd hate to go so early to camp just to find out it's a Live Raffle.

I'm at the SF UNDFTD, so there's no telling when they will open and hold a raffle. Sometimes they open at 11 - other times they open up the store way earlier. I tried to go for the FoG1 Raids earlier in the year thinking they'd open at 11 so I got there around 9. Turns out they already opened up the store and sold pairs already.

Last edited:
**** no. I ain't gonna compete with chairs.

And since they didn't say whether it's FCFS or Live Raffle, I'd hate to go so early to camp just to find out it's a Live Raffle.

I'm at the SF UNDFTD, so there's no telling when they will open and hold a raffle. Sometimes they open at 11 - other times they open up the store way earlier. I tried to go for the FoG1 Raids earlier in the year thinking they'd open at 11 so I got there around 9. Turns out they already opened up the store and sold pairs already.
Yeah they are dicks about giving straight answers. I called UNDFTD Brea at 6:45 (they close at 7) and asked if it was a raffle or FCFS and they said they still don’t know. How they F you not know when you close in 15mns and shoes release tomorrow?

Yeah they are dicks about giving straight answers. I called UNDFTD Brea at 6:45 (they close at 7) and asked if it was a raffle or FCFS and they said they still don’t know. How they F you not know when you close in 15mns and shoes release tomorrow?

so wat we gonna do boss..? :emoji_eyes:

Last edited:
D8B998DC-EAC5-4CD3-B507-9AD3B4586B9A.png

It’s going to be an expensive weekend!

what in the ****

So... consensus is .5 size down for the FoG1 High right? I got the FoG1 Raids and those are in 8 as is most of my other sneakers.

Bigger question is, if they’re going to let Fearless 1 pickups buy them too lol.

Meat is back on the menu! Snkrs app first come first served is how Nike should handle all releases! Now to find fog.1 sail for near retail and some black shoot arounds

Attachments

• 742383E6-C4AE-41C2-ABB5-0F4276682EBD.png
    742383E6-C4AE-41C2-ABB5-0F4276682EBD.png
    547.9 KB · Views: 431
Cost more than expected, but was able to grab my size on Footpatrol.

Did you get any Unable to Process Payment errors? I've found I get that error loop on 99% of Foot Patrol drops so I just said **** it I'm not gonna waste my time. I did get through once miraculously on the Court Purple Jordan 1s but that was after close to 2 hours of getting the Unable to Process Payment error loop. I seriously have no clue how that got through.

Oatmeal is kinda wack to me. Need a black, orange and yellow restock. Still sick as hell I couldn't hit on at least the orange.

Back
Top Bottom