Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Card got charged at Ubiq. No confirmation page tho. We'll see what happens. sold out now.

Being a big footer, post-release queues like UBIQ are just good for "possibly" grabbing a random size to resell, not worth entertaining 99% of the time. Not to mention only left overs are being posted on the website. Meh.

the moc concept was cool, just not well executed. still grabbed a pair for dirt cheap, not mad.

Anyone else who hit on SNKRS still waiting on shipping? Charge still pending and shows "In Progress" but I'm getting a little worried.

Anyone else who hit on SNKRS still waiting on shipping? Charge still pending and shows "In Progress" but I'm getting a little worried.

Bro. I’m in the same boat. A little nervous as well. Let’s see how this plays out

shipping is going to take ALOT longer for some bc of COVID.

My last nike orders took over two weeks to arrive to me and i usually get them in 3-4 days

mine updated yesterday as shipped but has not been picked up apparently... Id' say its just the COVID mess making things slower...

AF10208E-E3D3-4AB6-B72D-4DEC5A1CDA71.jpeg

Going to have to accept the glue stains at this point. Still super dope though

Back
Top Bottom