Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just got a pair of the FOG 1s in the OG colorway for a really good price. Can anyone LC these for me. Look slightly different compared to my oatmeals (and not just the colorway lmao).

I hope they drop at least one more color (or at least a wider String release) of the Air FOG 1.

Not much of a fog fan, but i really like the rip off nike pants. Anybody know whats the market price for it and if anybodys selling here? Need sz M. How does it fit btw?

Seller just sent me a pic of sz M waist is approximately 15”? Is this correct?
4801E1E3-8BBD-4EC0-9252-6D9919A40B97.png

something about those seem off. How much is he charging? If they're brand new and he's charging less that $500, then they're most likely fake

I can’t tell because the pic is too blurry but where does it say it was Made in. The authentic ones were made in Thailand. If it’s says China, then ghost the seller

Last edited:
He’s asking $650. I would ask for more pics, but it’s the wrong size for me though. I’d need a size S it seems.

I would like to see one. But it doesn't seem like it. I don't remember correctly, but Jerry said something about there will be one more drop - which is probably the F&F Raid. And the way he was saying it sounds like it'll be the last one.
Well I’d rather it be a one off than for them to force something for a cash grab. Cool while it lasted, if this is it.

Back
Top Bottom