Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
On topic tho. I think his deal with swoosh is done. Maybe something else down the line, but too many botched releases and unforeseeables...for this silo.
He's staying busy with other projects..
...imho

Fog leaks news on IG say something bout New nike stuffs releasing soon. Including the black tearaway.

F&F Air Raids dropped today (or are dropping) on the FOG site.

Can't access as I'm in the EU so apologies if they've sold out.

I was so hype about the Raid retro til I saw the pics. Copped these instead.

SNKR_TWITR: Tweets every 5 minutes leading up to any previously low key drop out there.
Also SNKR_TWITR: "Couldn't tweet a word about the F&F FOG release on Instagram until 40 minutes later, but hey at least I got a pair:emoji_raised_hands::emoji_pray:"

SNKR_TWITR: Tweets every 5 minutes leading up to any previously low key drop out there.
Also SNKR_TWITR: "Couldn't tweet a word about the F&F FOG release on Instagram until 40 minutes later, but hey at least I got a pair:emoji_raised_hands::emoji_pray:"

It's because their monitors aren't capable of picking up IG drops. Will probably happen eventually though

Man I have a feeling these are going to be like the yellow 1 drop. We might get a snkrs drop but that’s a L so who cares. I’ll be more mad if these black tearaways don’t drop, but the Jerry collab is looking like it’s done. This was the last collection as they didn’t come to a long term agreement. Maybe that’s changed but I don’t think so

Back
Top Bottom