Nike X G.I. Joe Rise of the Cobra Pack

I was looking for a thread but couldnt find one.

Following the July release of the Transformers II pack, the G.I. Joe pack is set to release exclusively at Footlocker House of Hoops locations in August. Similar to the movie Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, G.I. Joe: Rise of the Cobra is expected to be another summer blockbuster, complete with a dedicated detailed shoe package. Within this package is the Nike Sharkalaid, executed in the likeness of Storm Shadow, Cobra Commander's personal ninja bodyguard and assassin. The Storm Shadow Sharkalaid is comprised of a white upper, accented with black laces, straps, and the Cobra Command emblem on the tongue. Lastly, a translucent "shadow" sole completes what is my opinion one of the most well executed Nike Sharkalaid colorways to date. Expect to see these as well the rest of the G.I. Joe: Rise of the Cobra package mid-August exclusively at Footlocker House of Hoops locations.

Via Footlocker
IMG_2273.JPG
IMG_2272.JPG
IMG_2270.JPG

IMG_2282.JPG

Apholution
jj0aww.jpg

ou0duw.jpg

25zquts.jpg

2d2dg1f.jpg

2uqf814.jpg

Zoom SHARKALAID

HYPERIZE
znr1o4.jpg

IMG_2238.JPG
IMG_2237.JPG
IMG_2236.JPG
IMG_2234.JPG
IMG_2233.JPG
IMG_2230.JPG

The Hyperize may be ok. I just wish they would use classics or fan favorites when it comes to shoes like this. The best character shoe Nike has made is the AF1Invisible Woman IMO. Well, and the Freddy Kreuger's. The Human Torch AM 95 was pretty good too. But the Transformers and G.I. Joe shoes aren't toonice.

how widely available will these be? I had no shot in hell to get the Transformers Pack but I like those Hyperize and Zoom Shark-a-laids
pimp.gif

The Cobra Commander Sharkalaid ain't too shabby - better than I expected.

That Storm Shadow Sharkalaid is weaksauce....

If that Destro Hyperize is all silver, watch out...

Funny, the packaging is nearly identical to the TF packaging.

I expected more

smh
if you want things done right, you have to do them yourself.
I guess I get why theyre using these shoes though...theyrereally trying to push the shoes. I know I wouldnt have any interest in any of these shoes if theydidnt have the Transformer/GI Joe themes attached to them

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

The Cobra Commander Sharkalaid ain't too shabby - better than I expected.

That Storm Shadow Sharkalaid is weaksauce....

If that Destro Hyperize is all silver, watch out...

Funny, the packaging is nearly identical to the TF packaging.

Here's my idea. Stick the Cobra symbol on the 25th Anny Jordan 11 for Storm Shadow and call it a day!

saw all 3 from the pack this past week...

they actually look pretty good in person...

better than the TF pack IMO...

I'll be picking these up too...

Before I pass judgement, I need to see real pics of the Hyperize...

Not feeling the sharkalaid's at all.

Storm Shadow packaging is RAW. I like the pulltab and color blocking but the Sharkalaid as a whole is meh.

Another pic from HK-Kicks... the packaging
eek.gif

Too bad I have absolutely no interest in the shoes
ohwell.gif

IMG_2282.JPG

i like the storm shadow sharkalaid...but then again, the soundwaves were my favorite of the xformers pack (but more for cw and color blocking). i'm notfeelin the cobra comm at all. the destro hyperize look pretty descent from the little pic. the packaging are satisfactory, but do resemble the og toys. iwonder what print is on the back of the boxes. wonder if there's a shoe/character bio.

Back
Top Bottom