Nike X G.I. Joe Rise of the Cobra Pack

That Hyperize is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
.... The alpholution is cool but the sharklaid is an ugly shoe regardless of how u promote it
laugh.gif

I don't really care for many of the shoes, but the packaging is dope, and sentimental value is hard to pass up.

I was at HOHNY today and they only released the Jordan 7 60+ pack and said G.I. Joe's were going to be released next week. I called cherry Hill and theyreleased GI JOE's today. I don't get it. Did the other HOH's release GI Joes and NY just flopped?

Originally Posted by blacklion23

The Hyperize may be ok. I just wish they would use classics or fan favorites when it comes to shoes like this. The best character shoe Nike has made is the AF1 Invisible Woman IMO. Well, and the Freddy Kreuger's. The Human Torch AM 95 was pretty good too. But the Transformers and G.I. Joe shoes aren't too nice.
I agree. The Fantastic 4 pack was the best executed pack ever.

Originally Posted by blackngold1z

Originally Posted by blacklion23

The Hyperize may be ok. I just wish they would use classics or fan favorites when it comes to shoes like this. The best character shoe Nike has made is the AF1 Invisible Woman IMO. Well, and the Freddy Kreuger's. The Human Torch AM 95 was pretty good too. But the Transformers and G.I. Joe shoes aren't too nice.
I agree. The Fantastic 4 pack was the best executed pack ever.

Co-Sign. I'm trying to sell my Human Torchs now.
ohwell.gif
I really should just keep them on ice tho..

Picked up the Hyperizes yesterday, the quality on them is nice, but they aren't my thing.

anyone know where i can get the destros in an 8 for retail? there doesn't seem to be too much hype on these.. so hopefully i can get a pair without payingso much.. im still broke from the kobe finals haha thanks!

shocked this didn't catch on as much as the Transformers pack. i like the hyperizes though but that's about it

had the easiest time getting these at hoh, very hassle free...

so glad most people decided not to like these...

the movie disappointed me....still should have included the toy figure like the reebok voltron pack.

These are all hard in person. I didn't like them from the pics but ended pickin' up the Cobra Commanders. I didn't want one, but now I want thewhole pack.

Back
Top Bottom