Nike X Manny Pacquio - Flywire Air Trainer 1 v

laugh.gif
pacman theme.
yellow swoosh as the main accent color signifies the main pacman character. red, aqua, and orange lacelets are the bad guys. Blue outline swoosh signfyies thelines in pacman game

1f215d4f6dcfcbbcab27583aa3f583c9dff2b07.jpg

Essentially same as above. this time, the flywire becomes a visible shade with blue popping out, even figure showing significance towards the lines andboundaries of the game.
33f1534762c8cab128a9498cfec28de73ec26dc.jpg

I have some others that are quite bad and so NIKE that i fear posting.. full on polka dots and yellow upper that takes away from the shoe

I don't like flywire and i don't like slimming down fat kicks like trainers, but I have to say that these are DOPE.. The colors aren't for me, buthe's reppin his camp and country so it's all love.. these kicks aren't to line up for, but a good release no doubt

i guess this officially makes pacquiao the new golden boy, ei? he gona be rippin $hI+ in two weeks yo!

these look nice... super limited though.

these and the yeezys releasing on the same day!!!! ... chaos!!!

Anyone know how these shoes run? They running small like the Kobe IV's? Appreciate it.

if anyone can help me cop a size 11 or 11.5, please PM me...i can offer to help get house of hoops chicago exclusives in return

Back
Top Bottom