Nike X Manny Pacquio - Flywire Air Trainer 1 v

Nike PH will also be dropping some Limited Ed jackets and shirts
smokin.gif

these trainers are the sickest shoe I have seen for a while, love at first sight and it's a shame in not on the West Coast.

Impatiently waiting for GR

I repeat, and i repeat..if anyone can help me to obtain a size 10 in these..please PM ME!!!!

I will return the favor..a lotta NTers can say the same of me..

wow im glad i finally decided to get out of general for a day and see this. i will definitely give this a try i just hate driving to the city on a RD....

Originally Posted by dmxgod

I repeat, and i repeat..if anyone can help me to obtain a size 10 in these..please PM ME!!!!

I will return the favor..a lotta NTers can say the same of me..
Quotin myself for emphasis!

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

I don't know what will.

And since you've already seen photos of the shoes, allow me to share photos of the ridiculoidly detailed box.

Look!

Word

Hello there

Sooo beautiful I just might have to battle for a second pair

Where I got my money on

I also got a couple of MP tees. Here's one of the dopest I've seen so far. Availability unknown.

Thanks a million for the care package. You know who you people are!

I'm ready for this weekend.

It's gonna be fun.

See you all there.

NT SUMMIT BOYYY!!!

Damn i need to COP these!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Hopefully some of my Fili's will get back to me ... anyway, here's some info I scraped up:

UNDFTD, Fatlace, Niketown SF and Las Vegas will have some ... (May 2, 2009)

PHILLIPINES: Magnet Café Bonifacio High Street (Pacquiao Pop-Up Shop) Cost: Php 5,209 (May 2, 2009)
[A limited number of 2009 Team Pacquiao Windrunners, Manny Pacquiao Southpaw and Wild Card Gym graphic tees are also available exclusively at the Manny Pacuiaopop up store. ]

Limited pairs will also be made available at Nike Park BHS (The Fort). (May 3, 2009)

So I ask this: who's getting me my 10.5?
smokin.gif

No, really. I come through often for plenty of you on here ... and I rarely ask for help ... so with that said ...

nerd.gif

I just got off the phone with Niketown SF and they said that 100 pairs are getting divided up between 4 U.S. retailers.... and that there's been a line forthem since Monday. I was thinking about getting up early on Saturday to check em out but if they're already lined up right now I'm a pass. GuessI'll just dust off the Pinoy AF1s for fight night.
happy.gif

;=-pete

Back
Top Bottom