Nike X Manny Pacquio - Flywire Air Trainer 1 v

these are fire!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sho3tym

looking for an 11,

called NT Vegas, they said no phone orders. Not looking good.
I'm worried to shotym..i really want these..but the odds of me obtainin a pair are real slim unless my man comes thru..
wink.gif

^your chances sound better than mine then...lol, i dont know anybody in vegas.

i was hoping for a phone order.

If there is a god, let is RAIN HARD in Vegas right now...lol

Well, I'm off to Vegas for the Fight. I'll check out NTLV and see if I can pick up a pair tomorrow. Good luck to everybody.

I held these in my hands today at Fatlace. They're alright, but they look much better in the pictures. It just looks like your basic trainer up close.

Are they going to make a GR version of this shoe? Not in the Manny colorway, but just a GR release. I like these.

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Got my pair locked. With NO camping.
happy.gif
happy.gif

BUT....not for me....going straight to another NT'er...

wink.gif

Possibly the creator of this thread???

smile.gif
smh.gif

Now THAT is what NT is all about ...
glasses.gif

Although I can't help but feel a little left out ...
eyes.gif

Anyone got me for a 10.5?
nerd.gif
Word. He's rubbing my back...Now I'll rub his. NH. lol.
happy.gif

I have access to two other pairs...but they're through two of my boys...and they are looking to resell my man. So hooking you up @ retail is upon their discretion which I highly doubt cuz they wanna capitalize off being in line Top 5 for the Yeezy's...WHILE scoring the Manny Pac's. (Being at UNDFTD LV FTW)

No worries fam, they're not that serious. I congratulate you and yours, but I said I was feeling left out because more often than not, I'm comingthrougjh for NT peeps, but I'm not really feeling the reciprocation. Enjoy, I'll continue taking notes.

Me too, a size 12 lol.

Ok I would take 11.5, but not for $1700 lol.

I really just want the Blk Yeezys at the moment. Too many shoes

^^^ I feel you G ... I was going to go out there but them dudes beat me out there since this past Sunday ....
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

i need a size 10.0, but for $1,700.00 i could probably get two round trip tickets to the homeland. not looking like i'll get my pair if they're goingfor even half that much.

i feel you on that 700.00 thing, that is ridicilous, but if they r willing to pay why go against the grain?

Back
Top Bottom