NIKE X NBA - New apparel outfitter for the NBA

Under Armor is trash.

Nike will be severely overpriced. Don't see a lot of Knicks gear in my future. I'll stick with Mitchell and Ness when they have their sales.

IDGAF about the jerseys. all the apparel will be
pimp.gif

I'm wondering what's the point of having the contract, giving it up in 2003, and then picking it back up again 12 years later.

Finally, was never a fan of Adidas anything. Also, consign on the potential end of short sleeve jerseys

Unlike during the deals with Reebok and Adidas, Nike's logo will appear on NBA game jerseys -- a first for the league.

Not sure how i feel about the swoosh on authentics. Guess this was inevitable but we're a step away from looking like soccer jerseys.

Not sure how i feel about the swoosh on authentics. Guess this was inevitable but we're a step away from looking like soccer jerseys.

We may be closer than most think. As was reported earlier, one of the sticking points of this deal was the use of sponsor logos on jerseys. That is one of the reason why the Nike/JB and Converse logos will be on the game jerseys.

Also, they are trying to figure out how to make it somewhat fair and even across the board. Big market teams will ask for and get a king's ransom for logo advertisement, while smaller markets will be at a disadvantage.

We may be closer than most think. As was reported earlier, one of the sticking points of this deal was the use of sponsor logos on jerseys. That is one of the reason why the Nike/JB and Converse logos will be on the game jerseys.

Also, they are trying to figure out how to make it somewhat fair and even across the board. Big market teams will ask for and get a king's ransom for logo advertisement, while smaller markets will be at a disadvantage.

And then what, teams named after corporations lol

Also I hope Nike doesn't bring over their college look. Fitted tops and baggy shorts. Gross

And then what, teams named after corporations lol

Also I hope Nike doesn't bring over their college look. Fitted tops and baggy shorts. Gross
This. Shorts are just waaaaay too long. 
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom