Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

This thread is quiet!

Orange laces came in. What do ya’ll think?

7DB05B16-75E9-492A-9976-784F695348C2.jpeg
Orange, I never wore the blue laces though. Been thinking about copping some sail or cream colored laces though.

Prices are going down. What shoes are y’all eyeing rn? Thinking about copping the desert ore am90s If they get to a good price.

I really don't like yellowing on shoes, but it's natural, hopefully it makes people wear them more rather than have them stored so they don't yellow.

It’s natural whether you wear them or not. My take is to buy shoes that look good whether they are new or beat so you can enjoy every stage of their life.

That's what I meant, specially on OW, they yellow a lot, and what I was trying to say is that because of this hopefully people wear them more.

do the off white 5's run half a size big? i wear a 12 and wear 11.5 in the 5's because the last pair i bought ran a bit large. i have not bought jordans in years, but i like 5's so i am thinking of biting the bullet on these. due to the high price and no return policy, im not sure what size to get.

going to grab the unlv dunks now that prices are low...does anyone know if stadium goods/flight club will even be shipping at the moment though now that all of NYC is shut down?

do the off white 5's run half a size big? i wear a 12 and wear 11.5 in the 5's because the last pair i bought ran a bit large. i have not bought jordans in years, but i like 5's so i am thinking of biting the bullet on these. due to the high price and no return policy, im not sure what size to get.
They’re true to size. Im usually a 10.5 and went a half size down on these, now I can’t wear them smh.

Back
Top Bottom