Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Virgil stole the hole in the tongue from the Jordan 6.

and yes that’s a joke
black-kd3.jpg

Didn't like the original, so I had my own made...

LunarEpic X Zoom Fly - "Off-White... not" Orange (crafted by the good people at GOVRN)
LunarEpic X Zoom Fly - Off-White... not Orange.png

Pretty cool that Virgil co-signed them too! :nthat:
IMG_1616.jpg

thinking about copping the 5s if the price lowers to a good price but I think if I’m going to go crazy paying resell on any shoe it’s going to be cream 4s.

Just arrived. Excited to put the teal laces in.

C2058F75-1656-42FF-81C3-CF65DBCF2057.jpeg

45670CBB-8C0B-4379-B882-11539ACE3510.jpeg
Just so you know the blue tape piece is kinda crap. The glue is really bad and on one pair it started to peel and has some glue residue . I’m not sure if that was the point since it’s not falling off.

Never thought I'd be able to cop an authentic pair of the OW 5's for maybe below $700 via resell. That's actually not too bad . There is high volatility in the resell game right now especially with the instability of the world's financial market. People don't know what to do hold or sell . Hopefully everything fixes itself out but as of now it seems everything is on a slow decline in terms of value.

Just so you know the blue tape piece is kinda crap. The glue is really bad and on one pair it started to peel and has some glue residue . I’m not sure if that was the point since it’s not falling off.

Thanks for the head’s up. Didn’t know that. I’ll probably hit it with some glue at that point if that happens!

Bought OW5 at a pretty good price when they first dropped, but they've gone down about 50 bucks from the price I bought at. Turns out that ups lost my pair in transit so this might be a win if prices keep falling. Just repurchase at a better price

Not going to lie, I thought the OW 5 was the most hideous thing I had seen at first. But now I see the appeal in them. They're not my taste but I see why some would like them.

Not going to lie, I thought the OW 5 was the most hideous thing I had seen at first. But now I see the appeal in them. They're not my taste but I see why some would like them.

I thought they were pretty ugly too. They’ve grown on me a little, but not enough to pay resale. I tried at the drop and was unsuccessful. It was an easy pass.

The turn happened right when that video surfaced of the mouse running through the hole in the tongue huh? Jk

yeah...they're cool but i'll wait to go crazy over the bred IV's if/when they release instead. if I don't hit i'll cop off of stockx. those or if there's a pair of I's that look dope. who knows.

Just sold my unlv off white dunks on stockx..Too many other sneakers dropping that I want and I didn't see myself ever wearing them...

Back
Top Bottom