Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Uhm I will just say I made sure my submission would stand out

What I wrote about wasn't unique or anything special. I just added something that made me look dedicated and passionate

Come on, that doesnt answer my question in the slightest bit. Of course you gotta stand out but did you write about a project in art, footwear, fashion, etc....
like what was the topic.

Not asking you to give the secret to life lol

Through reservation only
DJDYHKdVAAEI3R1.jpg-large.jpg

I got invited to that "Extra Credit" Virgil thing yesterday. Checked back today looks like all reservations have been taken. Oh well.
Wait what? You had to write a letter to virgil and you werent even guaranteed a spot if you were selected?

So no draw yet? I’m trying to keep up on shoddy Italian cellular data and it’s a pain. Also looks like the off campus stuff is now unlocked for everyone?!? lol.

Man Im going out of town tomorrow Im about to see if I can get anyone to enter the draw for me

I'm kind of laughing how livid some people are on Twitter because Nike hasn't said what time the NikeLab Draw will go live. It's not like they've been super specific about draw times in the past.

anyone know where the off white/nike pop up shop selling t shirts, hoodies, bags and hats is?

anyone know where the off white/nike pop up shop selling t shirts, hoodies, bags and hats is?
I would think 21 mercer. I was at 23 wall street earlier and I did not see anything for sale or people buying anything.

Back
Top Bottom