Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Welp, not sure if it's guaranteed or raffle! (Not mine)

Nike_OffWhite.jpg
Where was that?

I would think 21 mercer. I was at 23 wall street earlier and I did not see anything for sale or people buying anything.

Was at Mercer and it's not there....my understanding is the capsule is at 23 Wall. Did they have you come out the side door near Tiffany's ?

why couldnt u enter?
All I saw was the displays I took a pic of each. They didnt mention any raffle and I left through the front door heard their was a side exit that I missed thats probably where they handed those out.

Im going to vegas this weekend thats why I wasnt trying to stay and lurk around got errands to run. so I got to take this L.

All I saw was the displays I took a pic of each. They didnt mention any raffle and I left through the front door heard their was a side exit that I missed thats probably where they handed those out.

so then it was only for the people who attended the events?

Was at Mercer and it's not there....my understanding is the capsule is at 23 Wall. Did they have you come out the side door near Tiffany's ?
naw I let throught the front door

oh it was for the jordan 1 event. Im not tripping because I have to get ready for vegas cant trip you lose some you win some.

so then it was only for the people who attended the events?
I did attend the event I had my name reserved and everything but they was talking about how they couldnt find my name and made me stand to the side. employees were shady.

I did attend the event I had my name reserved and everything but they was talking about how they couldnt find my name and made me stand to the side. employees were shady.
I thought the event is now open for the public?

Back
Top Bottom