Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

can someone advise how OW prestos fit? Normally I size down in GR prestos.. my tts is 11.5 and in prestos I buy 11..they are initially a bit snug around the ankle..after a few wears they are fine.. and length wise GRs are perfect by sizing down.. not sure with OW.. I won a size 11.. do you think it will fit me?
Thanks!

i want to say zoomfly should be .5 up at least. full size up if you have wider feet.
blazers tts or .5 down personally. got my .5 down pair and while the fit is snug it isn't uncomfortable at all.
presto tts or if you are a half size go down .5
af1 tts or .5 down if you have narrow feet.
to add to that.. zoom flys definitely 1 size up from TTS.. half is not enough..you will end up with a hole from your toe nails..lol

Was abLe to add to cart on SoLebox at the Last minute but was jacked. I’m assuming it’s soLd out as it won’t Let me back on the queue page or the actuaL Listing.

Copped off Solebox? I wanna see receipts.

80Gj.gif
Screenshot 2018-07-27 03.07.jpg

i just got dumb lucky, i was on the page before the queue even began (had it open in a tab for hours) and as soon as it hit 3am it added to cart for me.

Got'em on SNKRS UK, but when I go to order number, no access to data and no charge on PayPal. Got order confirmation and all. I guess I'm out of luck

It’s like this if snkrs don’t release them there not going to release the white pair either were so out of luck of this happens smh make sense tho all of a sudden all kinds of random restocks ?? Before supposebly Black prestos lol idk think we’re gona be mad tommorow lol those of us that got nothing but L7 total squares

1:37 est was exact time for UNC. Hope they do the same today, doubt it. Might not even drop on Snkrs
If it does, it’ll be a draw & I’m only saying that because of the way UK SNKRS did ..smh which basically equals L imo. I’ve also come to the realization that I’ll have to drop $$$$ on both of em smh thanks nike

Back
Top Bottom