Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

this is some of yall on every release and raffle win:

"I got charged, I got a paypal email, I got a order confirmation, I got a shipping email, I got the shoes in my hand. But I didn't receive a "YOU WON" email, I guess I took that L"

Got'em on SNKRS UK, but when I go to order number, no access to data and no charge on PayPal. Got order confirmation and all. I guess I'm out of luck

I got the UNCs last month from End so I just assume I have 0 luck left this year. Which sounds like a humble brag. And kind of is. But more accurate. Going to try to get this manual W on Nike.ca...

Damn, I’m starting to think I’m the only person who hasn’t gotten a W on ANY O-W release....

Not sure if I prefer a shock drop or raffle style on SNKRs. Either way, we’re gonna be on our phones checking all day :smh:

Reactions: Ube
I wouldn’t be surprised if the release is only exclusive access on SNKRS and no drop. It’s probably their best way to combat bots at this point tbh even if it’s anticlimactic.

I wouldn’t be surprised if the release is only exclusive access on SNKRS and no drop. It’s probably their best way to combat bots at this point tbh even if it’s anticlimactic.
I hope you’re wrong... but I have to imagine they could fight the bots better than that.

If there’s exclusive access, everyone would post and tweet about it and you’ll have to either check your SNKRS app or the desktop links to see if you got access

Back
Top Bottom