Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I agree more people are trying to sell than buy with it being close to the holidays 2 yeezy drops possible pharrell NMD’s powerphases supreme TNF I dont think many are willing to pay that resell especially when there’s other options out there
Exactly, and ppl will cop the 11's too. The airfoce 1 releases. This is a buyers market with all the flooded releases.

At minimum, it's not worth buying something unreleased off Stockx. I find it funny people are buying Jordans off Stockx early over retail, when they drop to well under retail shortly after release. That will probably change when they have more limited stock numbers next year though.

Have you entered all the Chicago raffles? I've only missed NOTRE.. luckily got an entry last night on Nike also

I got in 6 entries at RSVP for the Presto, also hit Notre & STA. Going back to STA for the Blazers/Hyperdunks.

Got in an entry for the AM90 and i didn't get a "you're in" for the Presto but submitted. I don't think these entries are valid anymore anyways.

If you check stockx they are selling between 1200-1400. Once they all hit the market i heard snkrs too, they will flood the market. I would say you have a decent chance at copping at 800-900 if you stay on stockx or day off esp in NYC you pull up to the release spots and cop off people.

I'll be surprised if these hit the SNKRS app. But I hear ya but market is a little hard to gauge. A month ago they were moving for almost $2000 and I have feeling most of the recent sales are just panic sells, people trying to get rid of their pairs before the official global drop. There is also the possibility of the market being flooded after the drop pushing the value down to $1,000 which may be the perfect time to buy. But if you wait too long and people realize how rare it is, the value will go back up. Cheapest price you'll find will most likely be looking for people who wanna make a quick buck right after they pickup.

I'll be surprised if these hit the SNKRS app. But I hear ya but market is a little hard to gauge. A month ago they were moving for almost $2000 and I have feeling most of the recent sales are just panic sells, people trying to get rid of their pairs before the official global drop. There is also the possibility of the market being flooded after the drop pushing the value down to $1,000 which may be the perfect time to buy. But if you wait too long and people realize how rare it is, the value will go back up. Cheapest price you'll find will most likely be looking for people who wanna make a quick buck right after they pickup.
Im fairly certain they will hit snkrs, but dont quote me on it yet. From what ive heard numbers for the 1's is not bad for a limited release. Everyone wants to sell and not wear.

IMG_1628.PNG
IMG_1629.PNG
Damn sneaker twitter don't sleep huh? I'm tight if this is true

fudgy the whale .... SMH

I would hold the Kaws and just wait. Resell won't be nearly as much as the Kaws once released.

However, if it's for a close friend or something like that, then it's your call. But I wouldn't.

i think my wording is a bit weird. what i meant to say is if i'm able to get the jordan 1's, do you think i could trade them for a pair of kaws 4's?

Any idea on the market price for the Presto’s? Since everyone besides Kith (and maybe Nike) I struck out on. I’m thinking of offering $600 for a pair of 12’s outside of the store. Think anyone will bite?

Any idea on the market price for the Presto’s? Since everyone besides Kith (and maybe Nike) I struck out on. I’m thinking of offering $600 for a pair of 12’s outside of the store. Think anyone will bite?
I think it settles as a 600-800 shoe probably Along w the vapormax. I think aj1 is a 800-1000 shoe, the blazer is a 350-450 shoe and the rest are 450-600. Just a guess.

Back
Top Bottom