Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Hope everyone is right about the prices coming down. Noticed every time the prices start to come down a bit there will always be that one or two buyers offering a higher price again...sigh.

Hope everyone is right about the prices coming down. Noticed every time the prices start to come down a bit there will always be that one or two buyers offering a higher price again...sigh.

Sellers are all from the original sept drop. Wait until broke boys flood the market next week after they realize they can't pay their credit card bills from getting off-whites, pigeons, jordan 11s and the yeezys this month.

Im a TTS 9 and am worried if i get a 9 in the Presto's they'll be too big. If i go down to an 8, I feel like they might be too small.

:lol:

Im a TTS 9 and am worried if i get a 9 in the Presto's they'll be too big. If i go down to an 8, I feel like they might be too small.

:lol:
I asked this question about a month ago. I'm a US9.5 and was told to go with 10. I'm afraid 10 will be big since my feet are somewhat narrow but that's better than it being small/tight if I go with a 9.

I think you're safe with the 9. Since that's what they have.

LOL this reminds me of a short husky friend of mine who's foot is like a size 8, but is so damn wide he wears a size 11.

I doubt I get any of these at retail, so I'm glad they're releasing in barrages. Will make resale easier.

Back
Top Bottom