Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

How the hell do you guys hit on so many ow’s?!? I’ve only hit on 3, 2 for me 1 for the wife so basically 2? Lol

Do y'all think the White Prestos will go for less than the Black pair, once they release?
I kind of feel like they will settle in like the OW Vapormaxes 2.0 between those Black and Whites. Close to same amounts with a little nod to the Black 2.0. Knowing that original 10 versions were both black for Vapormax and Presto... Just my opinion

I think these will settle at $700-$650 range depending on size... every reseller basically based everything via stock x and goat

Yet again, OW standing for ‘Oh well’ for me.

Ready to embrace the L on bape x Adi in the am, and then off to the beach for a week.

Have a good weekend fam.

For those who didn't get, maybe around now/upcoming days is the time tbh?...

Nike barely dropped these (Exclusive Access), so it's not like the prices are going to drop crazy when shipments come in. Seems like mostly everything was in store.

Just my thoughts

For retail

AJ1 Chicago at the off white event(1 on 1 with Virgil)
Blazer at off white event
Zoom fly (social status ftw)
AF1 - ghost
Vapormax Black v2

For resell

0 and don’t plan on changing that.

Not bad. Not great either

This has prob been the most confusing Nike dot com release

Still have no update on an android phone... I updated like a day or two ago but the new one some ppl been talking about.

Do you guys with the updates have iphones?
I don’t even have a pair I took an L calm down

B

I just been doing this long enough to lower my expectations

Y’all been taking L’s for years y’all should be used to it now and temper expectations

Y’all be talking about prestoenergy from dudes who hit on every release like that ish rubs off.

Just your ur raffles in and walk away.

Take the L move on more shoes release or pay resell.

Crying to Nike it changing nothin
Why do an update to an app.. mid afternoon on a major release day?? ijs me.. @compa sneakers & a PLETHORA more on Twitter must of said the right things to get Nike’s tail moving :lol:

Honestly besides the hype these cant be worth the resell price, right?. Im not saying I wont pay more than retail from something like these or something I really want. Are these comfy or just for hype?

Honestly besides the hype these cant be worth the resell price, right?. Im not saying I wont pay more than retail from something like these or something I really want. Are these comfy or just for hype?
Well these are black and have a longer wearability shelf life plus it was a pretty rare drop via snkrs

AJ1 Chicago (Sold Them)
AJ1 UNC (Still have them)
Off white Hyperdunk ( Still have them, My personal favorite from the pack)
Off white Vapormax 2.0 White (Sold Them)

#Retail or Bust

Back
Top Bottom