Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

The white pair.. no need to worry about the color yellowing and stains will easily just wipe off with some wipes
True but the OG's are always going to be worth more overall. i like the black better but that resell price isnt liking me. Was considering selling my second pair of Zebras and BT's for em...idk

45019964-C151-4FC9-8FDE-4E2714B5DA3F.png
WHen nike keeps trolling you lmfaooo fu Nike

Honestly besides the hype these cant be worth the resell price, right?. Im not saying I wont pay more than retail from something like these or something I really want. Are these comfy or just for hype?

Hype is a big part of it, but these are damn comfy and they look good with anything, also these look the closest to the OG prestos so imo they're definitely worth the resell

I don't see these going down much because there was essentially no SNKRS drop.
Crazy just yesterday we were thinking these would hit the low 500s :rofl:

Hype is a big part of it, but these are damn comfy and they look good with anything, also these look the closest to the OG prestos so imo they're definitely worth the resell
You rocked a pair? I guess ima just have to do it while its the lowes itll prolly be....

yeah thats the only pair i copped for retail, ill never sell
Yea it’s like giving away your luck since it’s really hard to obtain for many of us. So if you get any for retail don’t give it up...give up anything you paid resale first.

lol im not even giving up the ones I got for retail that I dont plan on wearing
Haha same...the Black Presto is fresh but no way I’ll give up an OG retail pair for a resale pair. I’m a superstitious person so it’s like keeping my fortune.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom