Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Let that man get his money lol y’all would not be “hooking” people up if you had retail prestos lol
And I also wouldn’t come on here and say I hooked up some one up lol 100 over retail is a hook up any thing else you hooking your self up lol and I would HOOK up some one up depends who it is and if he HOOK me up in a diffrent shoe release ...

And I also wouldn’t come on here and say I hooked up some one up lol 100 over retail is a hook up any thing else you hooking your self up lol and I would HOOK up some one up depends who it is and if he HOOK me up in a diffrent shoe release ...

Last part is true.

But a hook up on this shoe is not just 100 over retail. I’d consider paying $500 for this shoe a hook up

No one is going to hook anyone up because of the greed and lack of trust in the community. Why would some random forum poster shoot you a shoe going for 7-8 for 5. Even if you say you got him on a future release can only take that with a grain of salt.

I personally rather build relationships and help each other eat but it’s too dog eat dog out here for people to feel that way.

Straight to feet yesterday at Panorama before it was cancelled SMH.

Attachments

• E7740256-19A3-4FD5-9151-C8F612CFE3FC.jpeg
    E7740256-19A3-4FD5-9151-C8F612CFE3FC.jpeg
    492.7 KB · Views: 111
Damn that green is raw on the blacks looks like I’ll be grabbing a pair

They're currently $800 and some change with rising prices on stock x .. I could've sat and wait for these to maybe hit a rack..

Back
Top Bottom