Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

They're currently $800 and some change with rising prices on stock x .. I could've sat and wait for these to maybe hit a rack..

Go on stockx and click sell and check how much the seller would actually get for a size 8 after the fees and everything is said and done.

People gotta stop treating stockx like it’s the one and only price guide. There’s dudes selling pairs of these in my local FB group for 650 and I live 10 minutes away from stockx headquarters.

Via selling on Stockx and buying, I’m gonna make the following trade. Mostly pairs I like, but have never got around to wearing and won’t for a while:

Off White Blazer
AJ1 Bred Toe
AJ1 Metallic Red
Jordan 3 FTL

For

AJ1 Off White European Exclusive colorway.

Thoughts?

This helps me downsize space-wise a little too and get all three Off white AJ1.
Gotta go with what you're going to rock more too. Solid move. Although the cheapskate in me would still have a hard time excepting a 4 awesome shoe for 1 exceptionally awesome shoe deal.

Straight to feet yesterday at Panorama before it was cancelled SMH.

straight to feet at a music festival? brave. did you get caught in the rain?

I wore my ow vm's yesterday, hopped on the train to go eat somewhere, by the time i got there it was pouring, went right back cause I'm not getting these ****s soaked for nothing

Via selling on Stockx and buying, I’m gonna make the following trade. Mostly pairs I like, but have never got around to wearing and won’t for a while:

Off White Blazer
AJ1 Bred Toe
AJ1 Metallic Red
Jordan 3 FTL

For

AJ1 Off White European Exclusive colorway.

Thoughts?

This helps me downsize space-wise a little too and get all three Off white AJ1.

think this one through. youre giving up a lot

buddy hit @ undftd and let me live...
IMG_5022.JPG
wanted the OG's but these will do.

I just unloaded both of the mercurials and purchased the Black Presto from GOAT for $790 last night. I like the Mercurials but I LOVE the Presto.

But I have a question for those that purchased from GOAT. I only bought from them twice before with PayPal, I used a CC to purchase this time. It went through...then I got an email saying it was pre-authenticated and will be shipping directly from GOAT. But GOAT didn’t “confirm” on their app because it is under review (prob cuz I used a new form of payment) and will notify me when it’s Confirmed. I assumed it would “confirm” at the same time since they sent that email and it’s coming from their warehouse. Is this normal? Has this happened to anyone when they used a new payment method?

I checked my CC and it didn’t show that my cc denied the transaction, now it’s going for $850...they better honor the price I paid.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just unloaded both of the mercurials and purchased the Black Presto from GOAT for $790 last night. I like the Mercurials but I LOVE the Presto.

But I have a question for those that purchased from GOAT. I only bought from them twice before with PayPal , I used a CC to purchase this time. it went through...then I got an email saying it was pre-authenticated and will be shipping from GOAT. But GOAT didn’t “confirm” on their app because it is under review. I assumed it would “confirm” at the same time since it’s coming from their warehouse. Is this normal?

I checked my CC and it didn’t show that my cc denied the transaction, now it’s going for $835...they better honor the price I paid.

lol even with you saying you weren't going to, I was 98% sure you were gonna cop

I got no experience with the pre-authenticated stuff from GOAT

lol even with you saying you weren't going to, I was 98% sure you were gonna cop
Lol...man I was trying HARD to convince myself that I don’t need them. But the WANT took over. Presto >>>>> two mercurials.

I have the OGs, might as well collect all 3 Prestos now.

Lol...man I was trying HARD to convince myself that I don’t need them. But the WANT took over. Presto >>>>> two mercurials.

I have the OGs, might as well collect all 3 Prestos now.

yeah I got the OGs and im gonna get these at some point. I'm telling myself I dont need the whites, but the urge to complete is strong lol. Just like I need them damn white OW 1's to complete that collection

yeah I got the OGs and im gonna get these at some point. I'm telling myself I dont need the whites, but the urge to complete is strong lol. Just like I need them damn white OW 1's to complete that collection
I knew you would get it sooner or later too!!! :rofl:

If nike officially release thru SNKRS it might go down but at this rate it prob won’t drop much. And I don’t want to take that risk now.

Honestly sometimes its just to scratch an itch. You been trying so hard for these shoes, you strike out, you can't stop thinking about it. Just gotta cop to get it out of your head!
The others OW that I don’t have I don’t mine not having but these damn Presto is a must now.

straight to feet at a music festival? brave. did you get caught in the rain?

I wore my ow vm's yesterday, hopped on the train to go eat somewhere, by the time i got there it was pouring, went right back cause I'm not getting these ****s soaked for nothing

Its an all black shoe. These will be literal tanks. :lol:

Still a little sad that I couldn’t cop. I love the OG Prestos but I feel like I could get more wearability out of the blacks since I wouldn’t have to worry about them getting dirty.

907B4851-BB40-4CCB-8A2C-1A2BB8E8F733.jpeg

Anyways threw these on to run some errands today

You gotta change them laces bro. Green or orange all day.

I knew you would get it sooner or later too!!! :rofl:

If nike officially release thru SNKRS it might go down but at this rate it prob won’t drop much. And I don’t want to take that risk now.

:lol: I already knew I was coppin these regardless.

I know I'm playing with fire trying to wait if they'll go down. If they dont, oh well....I got plenty of stuff I need to get rid of and pay for these with just the profit

Back
Top Bottom