Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I don't hit on Kith raffles.
I refuse to believe someone can be 0 / three years worth of raffles.

I’ve won 4 pairs of 90s. 1 blazer. 1 vapormax traded for a presto and. A Friend won the af1 for me.

Sneaker Karma for you again haha. So this pairs for me right? :rofl:

Tell me what numbers to play in the lotto or something man haha you gotta be Irish or something, god damn leprechaun

Besides the AM90 and Prestos, any other place releasing the Blazers today or this weekend?

If yall hit on AM 90's I woudnt be excited, joints are easily the worst.
If they're a reseller they will still be excited, offer price is still pretty good. If I won I wouldn't mind at all since it's still paying retail.

Drove two hours down to Boston to wait in the Concepts line for what’s likely 1 pair in each size (since they split their stock with the NYC spot). Not only that, but they only let us sign up for 1 of the 4 pairs they’re dropping this weekend.

The **** we do for shoes is unreal man. Praying l hit but the list was pages and pages long when l put my name down.

Drove two hours down to Boston to wait in the Concepts line for what’s likely 1 pair in each size (since they split their stock with the NYC spot). Not only that, but they only let us sign up for 1 of the 4 pairs they’re dropping this weekend.

The **** we do for shoes is unreal man. Praying it hit but the list was pages and pages long when l put my name down.

Good luck man. I'm from NH and was thinking of going.

Back
Top Bottom