Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Totally disagree - there's more nuance and attention to details on the 90's than any of the other pairs. In hand they're pretty ridiculous. I'm not picking a favorite but there easily in the top 4 in my opinion.
Yea I'm a big fan of the AM90. I'm an air head though so I'm biased. Presto is nice but I don't really do black shoes so it's not something I'd wear often. I'd beat the 90s.

Wasn't a big fan of the 90s but I like them more now that I've seen really detailed pics. They're still not on my list of 5 that I want.

Totally disagree - there's more nuance and attention to details on the 90's than any of the other pairs. In hand they're pretty ridiculous. I'm not picking a favorite but there easily in the top 4 in my opinion.

The most attention to details is plausible but the way its put together and the silhoutte it gives off is meh.

Different strokes.

Good luck man. I'm from NH and was thinking of going.
l drove down from Portsmouth, which normally isn’t terrible but we hit bad traffic. l don’t think you missed much, there were a lot of entries, was limited to one shoe, and the staff wasn’t very nice. Not much we can do in our area unfortunately.

l drove down from Portsmouth, which normally isn’t terrible but we hit bad traffic. l don’t think you missed much, there were a lot of entries, was limited to one shoe, and the staff wasn’t very nice. Not much we can do in our area unfortunately.

Damn man. The best of luck to you. Dover resident here.

Couldn't find a cover? That sucks man. If there were a way for me to proxy I would gladly pick up for you as I'm 1 train stop from the city but this whole drop is very strict on ID pick ups.
yea i know this girl from twitter who has a g/f that works there & i asked how strict they are on it, she said the same thing, kinda sucks.. but at least i know they giving people chances to prosper out here.. just move on to the next dope cop.

yea i know this girl from twitter who has a g/f that works there & i asked how strict they are on it, she said the same thing, kinda sucks.. but at least i know they giving people chances to prosper out here.. just move on to the next dope cop.
give someone your id and tell them to pick up for you heard that they let people pick up like that before ?

At least you had intentions to pick yours up. I saw a Twitter post with a guy selling his raffle entry cuz he's from middle America and says you'll need a fake ID to get them. These are the people I hate.

At least you had intentions to pick yours up. I saw a Twitter post with a guy selling his raffle entry cuz he's from middle America and says you'll need a fake ID to get them. These are the people I hate.
wowwww, that's ridiculous .. it's crazy the lengths people will go to & most of them aren't even rockin' them..they just wanna resale, it's pathetic, i'm from st. louis.. & if the draw would've happened in the last 4 days when i was off i had plans on flying to cop, but the game is the game, y'know?

wowwww, that's ridiculous .. it's crazy the lengths people will go to & most of them aren't even rockin' them..they just wanna resale, it's pathetic, i'm from st. louis.. & if the draw would've happened in the last 4 days when i was off i had plans on flying to cop, but the game is the game, y'know?

Yup. I was praying to hit on the 90s raffles so I could get them in store lace them up in Green and orange and walk out of the store in them. Ain't reselling or letting them collect dust. I want a pair to beat in to the ground cuz I think these are one of the dopest versions of my favorite silhouette.

Hopefully I hit some of these other raffles this weekend to trade or subsidize these 90s

Call in sick? I would.
nah, i'm blessed fam.. i wouldn't do that to my squad, i've been given the opportunity to work for a company people only dream of working for, i've been there going on 3 years & never missed a day, outside of my schedule that i bid for, we work our own schedules, we give away shifts, take shifts, trade shifts, trade shift times, what other place you know where you can work 3 days a week & be off the other 4 .. & we make incredible money, i love my job too much, lol.

Back
Top Bottom