Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Sns doesn’t allow multiple enteries so just have those family/friends donit with their own cc info/phone numbers

Also I wanted to use a privacy card with sns while signing up today and that was a bust.

Legit check on these please guys? Alao how hard would it be to restore to former glory

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180731-131008_Messenger.jpg
    Screenshot_20180731-131008_Messenger.jpg
    172.4 KB · Views: 13
  • Screenshot_20180731-131001_Messenger.jpg
    Screenshot_20180731-131001_Messenger.jpg
    156.6 KB · Views: 15
  • Screenshot_20180731-131014_Messenger.jpg
    Screenshot_20180731-131014_Messenger.jpg
    185.7 KB · Views: 12
  • Screenshot_20180731-130936_Messenger.jpg
    Screenshot_20180731-130936_Messenger.jpg
    143.5 KB · Views: 14
  • Screenshot_20180731-130944_Messenger.jpg
    Screenshot_20180731-130944_Messenger.jpg
    164.4 KB · Views: 11
Did SNS change the log/in contact email being the same as the paypal email? Pretty sure I won BC3 from them using diff emails.. but recently it clearly states:
- If you are using PayPal as payment method, be sure to make your subscription for the raffle with the same email used on your PayPal. If you use different emails, you won’t be able to be selected as a winner.

Did SNS change the log/in contact email being the same as the paypal email? Pretty sure I won BC3 from them using diff emails.. but recently it clearly states:
- If you are using PayPal as payment method, be sure to make your subscription for the raffle with the same email used on your PayPal. If you use different emails, you won’t be able to be selected as a winner.

whelp my sns login is different from my paypal acc. gg

So I won the Browns raffle which only ships to UK address.
I put in my borderlinx info including borderlinx phone number. I emailed them my privacy cc info and they said someone from their team will call me to take the info over the phone and if i miss that call, they want me to call them back.

I have no idea if that borderlinx number is even a real number. I'm from Canada btw.

Was super excited to get the email and now its look very grim that I will be able to cop.
Any suggestions?

This is for the black pair

I put in my borderlinx info including borderlinx phone number. I emailed them my privacy cc info and they said someone from their team will call me to take the info over the phone and if i miss that call, they want me to call them back.

I have no idea if that borderlinx number is even a real number. I'm from Canada btw.

Was super excited to get the email and now its look very grim that I will be able to cop.
Any suggestions?

http://www.borderlinx.com/en/pages/service-suspension

Sorry, that's a L.

Also, for those that are trying to do multiple entries on SNS, if they suspect that you have duplicate entries, you can be banned from all future raffles. Good luck!

TBH They state this every raffle since half a year (minimum)

2. You have already entered this or other ongoing raffles too many times, make sure to use unique email, name and payment method per person.}

TBH They state this every raffle since half a year (minimum)
I don't understand why different emails would matter though lol... I only recently set up a paypal to do the raffles over just inputting my card details...

Last edited:

Any suggestions?

1) Disappointed that people are entering raffles outside of their own geographies.
2) Why not just have them shipped to a friend in the UK?

http://www.borderlinx.com/en/pages/service-suspension

Sorry, that's a L.

Also, for those that are trying to do multiple entries on SNS, if they suspect that you have duplicate entries, you can be banned from all future raffles. Good luck!

Depends on the definition of duplicate entries.

I'm just trying to see if I could enter family/friends as they are different people. General consensus I've seen is that as long as there is a unique name, email and payment method, it is a valid entry. I have only 1 entry for SNS though (which currently is fked up now :/)

Depends on the definition of duplicate entries.

I'm just trying to see if I could enter family/friends as they are different people. General consensus I've seen is that as long as there is a unique name, email and payment method, it is a valid entry. I have only 1 entry for SNS though (which currently is fked up now :/)
just tried abbreviated name (diff spelling), diff email log in, and diff payment method and still bounced. Fine by me though knowing they filter through multiples like that

Back
Top Bottom