Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

SNS is lame on my life! Just got off the phone with they dumbass.. basically got the same thing as black prestos, with them taking out a 1.00$ Same red box B.S.. basically it’s an L ...The Sweden guy I spoke with was like yeah we have been updating our raffles so basically if you got the red your box your screwed! ****’em never win anyways :lol:

Attachments

• 4CA03165-69AC-475A-BFFC-CBC4FB27D424.png
    4CA03165-69AC-475A-BFFC-CBC4FB27D424.png
    634.3 KB · Views: 90
SNS is lame on my life! Just got off the phone with they dumbass.. basically got the same thing as black prestos, with them taking out a 1.00$ Same red box B.S.. basically it’s an L ...The Sweden guy I spoke with was like yeah we have been updating our raffles so basically if you got the red your box your screwed! ****’em never win anyways :lol:
Thats weird, I just did the raffle with my amex as well and I got thru as far as receiving a raffle submission email

Last edited:
I did it but does that only help for next raffles then? Won't really help now since whats done is done.

they prob disqualify when they do the drawings. right now if everything on the up and up it has a better chance of getting by than doing nothing. they prob just check everything matches or put parameters in a randomizer and boom

they prob disqualify when they do the drawings. right now if everything on the up and up it has a better chance of getting by than doing nothing. they prob just check everything matches or put parameters in a randomizer and boom
what lol... tbh i have no idea how the account helps.... but thanks for tryin to help

at this point already accepting the L at SNS and hoping i could win any other rafflw

I just got the same thing with my PayPal, but when I entered my debit card it let me through.

Man sns they even send u a confirmation code when u enter your cc they never did that before now they do oh well hope i win with my 1 time entry if I win I’ll send some one on here a free off white socks y’all pay shipping

Wow, maybe that's why my only W with SNS was because I used my debit card (bank ended up declining though). Since then I've been using my PayPal which is different from the email I use to sign up for the raffles...... Never won since then.

Wow, maybe that's why my only W with SNS was because I used my debit card (bank ended up declining though). Since then I've been using my PayPal which is different from the email I use to sign up for the raffles...... Never won since then.

so are you saying the email we sign up for raffle has to be the same as Paypal? I have never done it that way and i have never won a raffle..

Back
Top Bottom