Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

LEO release - mini lottery, doesnt matter how quickly you submitted your request to purchase.
This is BS. I got a discord notification and I was on the product page in seconds. I waited in line for a couple seconds before copping. Speed definitely factors into this.

Whew was getting nervous for a second

Screenshot_20180731-094305_Outlook.jpg

Missed it, I cant catch a break smdh

At least they actually did a drop

Congrats to those who were on it

Crazy drop. Saw a tweet and thought it was a troll tweet and then Solelinks of all accounts tweeted it.

Tried refreshing the app after I saw the tweet NOTHING happened
Had to cop on the website and not through the app...a minute after I hit I opened up SNKRS and that's when the drop animation played.

If anyone has been paying attention - SNKRS app apparently has been turning off notifications for some reason after you close it

copped on the toilet lol :lol:

I'm good now. Congrats to those who copped, better luck for us all on the white pair coming up :nthat:

Seeing that somebody hit on 3 pairs in here def hurt though :lol:

This is BS. I got a discord notification and I was on the product page in seconds. I waited in line for a couple seconds before copping. Speed definitely factors into this.
No, it doesn't. You have 2-3 minutes to click buy and then it runs a lottery of all entries. You just barely got in before it ran the lottery.

Back
Top Bottom