Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I was getting notifications on stockx that the price kept dropping but none of my twitter notifications came thru! ughhhhhh

On the toilet

J23 tweets

I run to my phone

Pending for about a minute....

BANG
494E21C0-3F91-4319-A6BB-3FD7A30C090D.png

FlashyMadeupEgret-max-1mb.gif

Sounds like we were all within that first minute of it dropping and still missed out. Gotta hope these prices drop now.

I don’t want to speak to anyone for the next day lol

Literally walked out on my break and said oh these twitter kids are so funny making fake pics again

Crazy drop. Saw a tweet and thought it was a troll tweet and then Solelinks of all accounts tweeted it.

Tried refreshing the app after I saw the tweet NOTHING happened
Had to cop on the website and not through the app...a minute after I hit I opened up SNKRS and that's when the drop animation played.

If anyone has been paying attention - SNKRS app apparently has been turning off notifications for some reason after you close it

copped on the toilet lol :lol:

Man the toilet has been good to me lately. :rofl:

Did they have a size 14?? All the raffle sites capped at 13...need a 14 in the whites

Yeah I saw a size 14

He tweeted? Why not send out a notification or he doesn’t do that for non jordan stuff? Smh
guess he's keeping non-jordan stuff off the app

people blasted him before saying why did i buy the app if you tweet the same notifications. he said he hits up the app first before twitter.

Back
Top Bottom