Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I really believe its FCFS, its just that people are going for different sizes, some sell out faster than others, also I think some pairs might be loaded on a 2nd batch. Regardless FCFS sounds right, theres no real point for Nike to change it to random after a certain point, why?

I had that once, rep said it was a payment block, i called them and they fixed it

Weird. When I go to Nike.com in safari, it pulls up the payment account without issue. I also created a new SNKRS account and it works fine on there too.

LEO is Let Everyone Order. Basically a 2 minute raffle, you submit your payment and you get put in that "Waiting In Line" / "Pending". So its not how fast you submit your payment, its just if you're lucky enough to get picked since it was such a short purchase window. However, sometimes even AFTER the 2 minute mark, you can still try and submit an entry/payment and depending on size and stock (which is pretty low at this point if you tried after the 2 min mark), you'll likely get a Didn't Get Em.
Thanks!

go to the part where you select if you want notifications on. then change apps don't exit change apps. the phone will leave it on that screen and the notifications should stay on. but if u change anything or close the app completely it goes back to off.

idk how long it last tho

yea they need to fix this asap lol. cant even browse the page without it taking itself off

go to the part where you select if you want notifications on. then change apps don't exit change apps. the phone will leave it on that screen and the notifications should stay on. but if u change anything or close the app completely it goes back to off.

idk how long it last tho
so your saying to always keep the app open ?

Checking back in.
Told you guys to wait before you forked over the $800.
I see a lot of people cooked like it should be. Congrats! Managed to get my size as well :nthat:

I think these type of drops are the only ones that I can even hit on. In the last few months, I have gotten two Ws, one today, and one on the Travis scott Jordan Iv.

j23app twitter is clutch. managed to snatch two 8’s. :nthat:

Attachments

• 5FA317FC-2A16-485F-8B8A-CCB0BDE8F7B1.jpeg
    5FA317FC-2A16-485F-8B8A-CCB0BDE8F7B1.jpeg
    89.5 KB · Views: 13
Back
Top Bottom