Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

a lot of regretful Buyers that purchased over the weekend when prices were shooting up
a lot of remorseful Sellers that didn't sell yet hoping the price skyrocket even more
Man I need to get a Nike plug to tell me stock and release info. I'll retire and just play the sneaker market.

Congrats to those who've copped. I got in a min after J23's notification. Biggest size left was a 7.

Off to the white pair now.

While I'm sad I missed out, I think this is a fair way to drop. Random drop via the Draw means less entries so those who are on top of things will have a good chance. Although this probably means my shots are also low since I'll be at work.

Was on my phone all morning, but left it in another room to go have a shower.... I was just not meant to have these shoes. On to the next one.

it'll sort itself out. Nike has been cancelling some multiple entries or multiples purchases with any same info. Not all, but some are being cancelled. Happened to a few on the UNC OW 1's Just Dropped method, also happened to a friend of mine who copped 2 pairs of SW with the same info and both was cancelled.
What happens to the product from those cancelled orders?

hope nike skips through those who received exclusive access/managed to purchase the black prestos and give those who didnt exclusive access to whites :lol:

*runs away and hides*

snkrs needs to fix there app. every time i close it the notifications go back to off.

im not mad i missed out im mad my app is broken and i have no chance at random drops, which is worse than taking a L i want to have a chance to fail not fail because ur app cannot work to do something as notifications.

i didnt know if you open the same discord on your desktop that you stop getting the notifications to your phone .. missed like 10 @everyone notifications for that reason smh

I just realized I keep getting this error. It was working fine earlier. Any ideas? I’ve logged out and deleted the app without resolution.

Attachments

• F4F552A0-55B6-40B2-A85E-239E64A91707.png
    F4F552A0-55B6-40B2-A85E-239E64A91707.png
    256.8 KB · Views: 64
snkrs needs to fix there app. every time i close it the notifications go back to off.

im not mad i missed out im mad my app is broken and i have no chance at random drops, which is worse than taking a L i want to have a chance to fail not fail because ur app cannot work to do something as notifications.
the reality is you can't rely on one source for anything...at least not when the rest of the sneaker culture world is real-time, mainlining intel into their blood stream from about 20 sources concurrently (some public, some not).

Back
Top Bottom