Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I feel like me switching to a new email for sneakers is messing up my chances lmao... I've changed from my yahoo to my gmail then to my sneaker gmail on SNS because I can't keep track. I hope that doesn't affect anything. I'm still only doing one entry. Had to do a sneaker email because I was so unorganized.

They won’t be on Tuesday they can literally be any day even today if they want it to happen
Yup. Keep your phones charged and notifications on BLAST. I put some obnoxious pokemon level up notification sound for my cook group chat (three of my friends LMAO) and J23app's twitter.

I feel like me switching to a new email for sneakers is messing up my chances lmao... I've changed from my yahoo to my gmail then to my sneaker gmail on SNS because I can't keep track. I hope that doesn't affect anything. I'm still only doing one entry. Had to do a sneaker email because I was so unorganized.

start tracking your entries on excel or something bro. it'll make it easier when you get that winning email. good luck to you.

Got a over a 100 entries with the amount of family and friends I asked. I'm praying but had the same amount for blacks and no luck.

Just scooted over to BAIT to pick up a raffle ticket. Not sure anyone has ever won anything from them, but why not give it a shot again....

jMurIgtm.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah with everyone expecting Tuesday for the whites, that probably won't happen again lol. Just keep your tweet notis on

I know right. Just want one pair of these prestos to rock, but it's all luck at this point

I think They ll do it Thursday just to be more shock if the White prestos stock is already at the warehouse.

I dont know im staying positive. I've hit on 4 off whites, just no prestos, which are my favorite

Back
Top Bottom